Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 3

+8
Xpert2010
S7 OC
S7 Coolhand
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Wiggles1778
DeadSockPuppet
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 3

Post by S7 Coolhand Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Thanks Xpert! Wiggles... I should have known. I probably didn't realize who it was because I have him muted. If I didn't I am sure I would have heard how that was somehow my fault and not his. Oh well.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 3

Post by S7 Epic Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Wow, these Forza nights sure seem to have gotten heated since I last attended. I must've been the calming influence in the group...
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:The beginning of Interceptor's unfortunate downfall, and the start of an upsetting night for me as well.

Clearly that one was on interceptor!!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Does anyone have video of me getting wrecked at the start of a race? I think it was mugello
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:40 pm

S7 KnightOwl wrote:Does anyone have video of me getting wrecked at the start of a race? I think it was mugello

PUH-PUH-PUH-POW VIDEOS!!!!

Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Holy sh1t!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:23 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:That was an unfortunate accident. Apex showed a lot of class by waiting for you to get started forward again. The reentry onto the track could have bit just a tad bit cleaner though Laughing

Yes I could have been cleaner. I was convinced that everyone had passed, because of all the cars that had passed and I'm not used to so many racers. As such, I tried to get back on the track and get moving quickly and I unintentionally got in Zak's way. Neither here nor there, I just wasn't having fun most if he night so I don't feel it's worth my to prep for something that will end up being mostly unenjoyable. Like I said, most likely I'm done but we'll see.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:Does anyone have video of me getting wrecked at the start of a race? I think it was mugello

PUH-PUH-PUH-POW VIDEOS!!!!

That was exactly my lag all last season. It's finally cleared out. It's your connection that causes it. My basic theory:
Noise/interference on your line causes your connection to drop frames, not enough to qualify as dropping offline from XBL, or even drop out of the match, but enough for the...
FORZA AI TO TAKE OVER! The retarded AI does some crazy Sh!t when the frames drop and cars teleport from where the USER was racing, to where the AI would be racing.
It's annoying, and ruins nights. My last season was garbage because of that. Good luck with it.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:28 am

Be sure to attend all possible practice nights so as to get more familiar with pack racing. The AI racelines even on professional are zero indication of how the human element approaches a corner. I was so accustomed to racing the AI that I wrecked out far too often in Season 1. I've learned how to adjust enough to let me eek by the crowd and take on my rival Interceptor.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 am

Xpert2010 wrote:
S7 Coolhand wrote:
I would like to see what happened to me in the first 10 seconds of the first lap, if you have time. I just want to know who to hold the friendly grudge against and see if it was avoidable (I can't see how it wasn't) or lag or something. Thanks!

The play-by-play:
1.) Coolhand bumps into OC.
2.) Wiggles plows into Coolhand.
3.) Interceptor gets a good hit on Coolhand while Coolhand spins out after Wiggles hit.

makes more sense now... Coolhand looked like he stopped completely on my screen....
I wonder if it was lag and whatnot from him tapping the car in front of him
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3