Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 2

+5
Pharaoh Amun Ra
S7 Wiggles1778
DeadSockPuppet
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:23 pm

S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 2

START YOUR ENGINES!!!

I am very pleased to announce the official start to Season 2. It's a brand new season and the slate has been wiped clean. Everyone starts off in the same place and the race for Season 2 Champion begins. Do you have what it takes to win it all? We are going to start off easy enough with the F-Class but don't let that fool you. Sure the cars are pretty slow on average but that just means that little mistakes can cost you big. It time to start proper training. There are no car restrictions aside from the fact that they must be F-Class. Powertrain, upgrades, paint? It's all up to you so you better get to work. It's time to start building/tuning your F-Class Cars. Drivers will have 2 weeks to build, tune and test their cars, at which point we will meet up and see who has what it takes to win. This is gonna be one hell of a season so strap in and hang on. It's time to race...

The rules are pretty simple and as follows:

This is a Championship Tourney so the event will be 7 races.

Date: Wednesday, October, 24 2012
Time: EVENT starts at 9:30pm sharp Eastern Time
Car Class: F-Class
Damage: Simulation
Collisions: Always On
Starting Grid: Random
Tracks: TBA
# of Races: 7
# of Laps: TBD(depending on track length)

S7 Members ONLY!

The winner will be decided by points base on where you finish each track. The person with the most points will be the F4 F-Class Champion for Season 2.

*You will also earn points towards our Overall Season Standing.

PRIZES:
Official Trophy
All participants will earn 1 entry into the GRAND PRIZE at the end of the season.
(the more events you make it to the more entries you get)

Last edited by S7 Interseptor on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty Re: S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by Atrum Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:18 pm

It's finally back! Been waiting for a while. I'm going to have to start brushing up on my forza skills.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty Re: S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:16 pm

I can't wait. Getting to race almost a full season last year really helped me with developing cars that fit my style and were competitive for the guys I race with. I look forward to seeing what everyone brings to the table.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Expect to see me in a lot of Porsches. Last season was the season of the Ferrari. This is the season of the Porsche.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:52 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Expect to see me in a lot of Porsches. Last season was the season of the Ferrari. This is the season of the Porsche.

Does that mean you'll be a Porsche monkey?
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:56 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:Expect to see me in a lot of Porsches. Last season was the season of the Ferrari. This is the season of the Porsche.

Does that mean you'll be a Porsche monkey?

S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 2 18462291
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:31 am

sucks that you guys moved it to Wednesdays... as of next week my coaching ends...

and I have class one day a week in the Spring.... Wednesdays 6-915....
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:47 am

S7 Wiggles78 wrote:sucks that you guys moved it to Wednesdays... as of next week my coaching ends...

Thanks for participating in the long, ongoing discussions we had on dates, times, etc that we finally put in place after leaving it open for a long time. Evil or Very Mad
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:27 am

AtrumX wrote:
S7 Wiggles78 wrote:sucks that you guys moved it to Wednesdays... as of next week my coaching ends...

Thanks for participating in the long, ongoing discussions we had on dates, times, etc that we finally put in place after leaving it open for a long time. Evil or Very Mad

Sorry, that whole work/coaching thing has been kicking my ass... last time I posted was Sept 13th... had I been around/had time/seen the thread, I would have definitely thrown my opinion in there.
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:59 am

Plan on picking this back up w/ the Bundled 360 MS offers. Don't know if I'll have it by the 24th but if so, I'm in.
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:06 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:So far no objections to Wednesday @ 9:30pm (firm). Speak now or forever hold your peace. If we change the date and time, it will not change again until next season so be sure you speak up if you have a problem.

Sowwy wiggles Sad

Awesome Pharaoh! Hopefully you get it by the first race, it's nice to have a slow and steady ramp up to higher classes.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:42 pm

I am sorry you missed out Wiggles. Hopefully you might be able to make a few of the races. As Atrum pointed out we had a long dissucssion and things are set in stone now. The schedule is up and we are go for launch. I hope you will be able to find time to make some of the races.

@ everyone else! Next week starts Season 2! I am so excited! If anyone needs any help with car etc... just let me know. I have started to put time into the game again and I am very excited to see where this season goes.

P.S. LiquidApex is a big fat cheater! He is now mysteriously 20% faster then before. I call shenanigans!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:50 am

can't make it Wednesdays, even without classes I work that night, which was why Thursdays had always worked for me...

so congrats Interseptor on your Season 2 Championship...
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:52 am

I got a reworked version of a car I ran in Season 1 and I've tweaked the Green Machine too. Can't wait to see how this season starts off.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:23 am

S7 Wiggles78 wrote:can't make it Wednesdays, even without classes I work that night, which was why Thursdays had always worked for me...

Sucks bro. I am truly sorry you won't be able to make it. And don't count out Liquid on the season champion, he was literally racing with only 80% throttle all last season. He found the problem last week and corrected the setting in his racing wheel (throttle response only went to 80% and stopped). He is now 20% faster. This season should be a lot of fun. No word on Glock either, he has been silent as well and failed to join the discussion so I have no idea if he will make Season 2 or not. Either way it should be a lot of fun.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:39 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 Wiggles78 wrote:can't make it Wednesdays, even without classes I work that night, which was why Thursdays had always worked for me...

Sucks bro. I am truly sorry you won't be able to make it. And don't count out Liquid on the season champion, he was literally racing with only 80% throttle all last season. He found the problem last week and corrected the setting in his racing wheel (throttle response only went to 80% and stopped). He is now 20% faster. This season should be a lot of fun. No word on Glock either, he has been silent as well and failed to join the discussion so I have no idea if he will make Season 2 or not. Either way it should be a lot of fun.

And if Wiggles was a contender to win I guess that means I am too Surprised
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Without Glock and Wiggles there will definitely be a different look to the front of the pack. If I could only make some faster cars I might have a chance.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:17 am

AtrumX wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:

and to that I say.... Scoreboard... https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/t3259-forza-all-time-stats

so no offense to anyone... but numbers dont lie

turns out wins and podiums equal success...
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:43 am

S7 Wiggles78 wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:

and to that I say.... Scoreboard... https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/t3259-forza-all-time-stats

so no offense to anyone... but numbers dont lie

turns out wins and podiums equal success...

Let me know how that goes for you this season.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:42 am

LOL! Atrum is such a dick. Friendly reminder, Tourney is this Wednesday. See you guys there.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:49 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:LOL! Atrum is such a dick. Friendly reminder, Tourney is this Wednesday. See you guys there.

Aww, I can't help it with Wiggles. Maybe the taunting will fire him up and he'll find a way to make it to a couple so he can lose to me Twisted Evil
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 am

BUMP! See everyone tonight. Can't wait for some hardcore F on F action.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:37 am

Its on. I was practicing more last night with some of the club hotlaps. I'm very very disappointed that d@mn near all of Interceptors times were wiped out. I had no real way to compare. For those few that have been posted recently, I was with in a half second of his best times. I am very stoked for season 2. I'll try to get on early and set up a practice room before the main event.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:47 am

I'm excited too! I'm moving my setup right now so this tourney I'll be playing with no chair, but from once things are moved I'll be playing daily to see if I can get back up there consistently.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:04 am

I think this might be the season of muscle for me. I tried various imports and European models in my rookie season. Lets see what a little power can do.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next