Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7R Forza 4 R3-Class Tourney - Season 1

+8
PootyPoo22
S7 OC
Lickwid Apex
Xpert2010
S7 Wiggles1778
Atrum
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Interseptor
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

S7R Forza 4 R3-Class Tourney - Season 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: S7R Forza 4 R3-Class Tourney - Season 1

Post by Atrum Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:00 am

Xpert2010 wrote:Yeah, his raginess (when he joined back in) made me rage and quit the rest of the races. I've dealt with people on the PC side who get so serious over games that are meant to be 'just for fun' all the time. It's just something that pisses me off when people kill the 'fun' part and I don't like to stick around to listen to it.

Oh, you remember playing Halo with wiggles. When he wants to win he gets really in to things and does that. Standard Wiggles. Laughing
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

S7R Forza 4 R3-Class Tourney - Season 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: S7R Forza 4 R3-Class Tourney - Season 1

Post by Xpert2010 Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:16 am

I don't remember playing Halo with Wiggles much, so I wasn't aware that he explodes like that. Maybe I'll be more forgiving of his attitude should it happen again. It kinda reminds me of when I played Gears of War with Brim, except Brim would calm down after I yelled at him. lol
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:50 am

Xpert2010 wrote:I don't remember playing Halo with Wiggles much, so I wasn't aware that he explodes like that. Maybe I'll be more forgiving of his attitude should it happen again. It kinda reminds me of when I played Gears of War with Brim, except Brim would calm down after I yelled at him. lol

Yeah, and it happens for pretty much everyone in Forza at some point. If you're racing well, pushing hard and just get destroyed it's pretty easy to get mad. I wasn't in contention for top 3 this season so when my car was hurt it didn't matter too much to me. I'm sure if I was tied with someone and fighting for a top place I'd rage a bit too lol
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:55 am

AtrumX wrote:
Xpert2010 wrote:I don't remember playing Halo with Wiggles much, so I wasn't aware that he explodes like that. Maybe I'll be more forgiving of his attitude should it happen again. It kinda reminds me of when I played Gears of War with Brim, except Brim would calm down after I yelled at him. lol

Yeah, and it happens for pretty much everyone in Forza at some point. If you're racing well, pushing hard and just get destroyed it's pretty easy to get mad. I wasn't in contention for top 3 this season so when my car was hurt it didn't matter too much to me. I'm sure if I was tied with someone and fighting for a top place I'd rage a bit too lol

Probably won't happen to me cause I suck, getting any place doesn't matter to me. And I'd be making other people rage by crashing into them. lol
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:
AtrumX wrote:

Probably won't happen to me cause I suck, getting any place doesn't matter to me. And I'd be making other people rage by crashing into them. lol

Even I raged a bit when you hit me on Suzuka. "Left trigger is the brake Xpert!" It happens. Even though we play for fun, competition breads tension. When you are trying to race at the very top of your skill level and someone messes that up it can be very frustrating, even if it is a complete accident (like when Xpert hit me). Still made me rage a little. If you had hit me on purpose I would have been pretty pissed. That is what happened with Wiggles. Puppet was just joking around and didn't mean to cause any damage but unfortunately he did. It was all in good fun but it is hard to see it that way in the heat of competition. Fortunately life goes on and OC got two 3rd place finishes so all is right in the universe.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Well, I've made a habbit of just letting you little speed demons pass me up by purposely slowing down on straights if I see you are trying to get by me, but can't because my turns are highly unpredictable lol.

I guess the thing that bugged me the most was it was just the first few seconds of the race and Wiggles could have just asked to restart the race and I would have been for it because it definitely wasn't fair and meant to be a joke, but instead he just quit and yelled at everyone after the race. If it happened on purpose mid-race, then I'd understand his reaction a bit more. Just seemed a little blown out of proportion in my opinion.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:39 pm

I was going to make a surprise appearance last night but when I was practicing the cars were just too fast to get back used to, so I thought I may as well save myself the pain at work.

It proved to be a good decision as it was a mega-stressful day...I'm looking forward to tonight though.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by racecardriver23 Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:12 pm

I hate I missed out on all the fun, but had some family things to do last night.
racecardriver23
racecardriver23
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : racecardriver23

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:50 am

Photobucket

I'm sorry that I f*cked up Wiggles universe, that wasn't my intention. It's funny when he pokes fun at someone and screws around with them (ie when he's giving me sh1t about having no podiums or whatever he was ragging on me about) but when things happen to him the world comes to an end.

Like Xpert said, he should have called for a restart and we could have started the race over, wouldn't be the first time that we've done it and it won't be the last.

This behavior out of Wiggles is why I don't generally play games with him because I don't want to deal with it. Since I'm usually way behind him in Forza I don't have to interact much with him so it doesn't bother me as much, but I guess I was wrong about that.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:37 am

"This behavior..." cute Puppet...

You generally don't play games with me because I work over nights and play during the day... and no offense but if you were online during a time I play, I don't actively seek out someone like yourself. So, don't pretend it's something about "behavior."

Play style would be more than reason enough that we don't play together.

And very quickly... because I've moved on....
This is the "Forza Championship Series" it's something competitive... and the only game my schedule allows me to compete in. I take it seriously...

I also have worked very hard between to get better at Forza and it means something to me, being able to run up front and race like I do.

Being competitive and having ridiculously close races is my fun. Your move ruined that for me. And ruined MY LAST CHANCE to take an event win from Interseptor. I put SOOOOO much effort into that tourney knowing that it was my last hurrah (see the post in the Private forum if you don't remember why).

There is a VERY big difference between ripping on someone between games... ("Not for nothing" "Boring" etc) and just wrecking someone intentionally off the line. You don't understand that difference and that's why I was pissed.

Oh yeah.... show of hands... who suggested we run a warm up race to wait for Puppet because we didn't want him to miss the first race again... *Raises Hand* You're welcome, Puppet...
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:47 am

I can almost taste the sexual tension.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:05 pm

When that 'after-game' incident happened, I needed to get away because I was fuming and I probably wouldn't have made the remainder of the night any more enjoyable for anyone. I was hoping to get fourth place in that tourney, beat the people who weren't Apex, Wiggles and Interceptor. lol. Maybe some other time. Racing against OC, puppet, and kenny was fun. Made me laugh so hard when Kenny was keeping too close an eye on me on Iberion (?) and ended up swerving off the road and I didn't even hit his car.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Well if you stayed for all the tracks you probably would have made 4th place actually.
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:13 pm

S7 Dovahkiin wrote:Well if you stayed for all the tracks you probably would have made 4th place actually.

Yeah, but I wouldn't have been having fun. I ended up playing some PC games with some friends so I could get back in a good mood. I had a very long day at work that day and I really did not want my night to end that way.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:Racing against OC, puppet, and kenny was fun. Made me laugh so hard when Kenny was keeping too close an eye on me on Iberion (?) and ended up swerving off the road and I didn't even hit his car.
OC and I always have fun battling eachother, usually for the last two spots, but occasionally we get some good places. It was nice to have you and Kenny racing with us, gave us some new drivers to square up against and it was like our own little race at the back of the bus.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:34 am

Can't wait for next season. I'm definitely going to be aiming to break in to that podium finish for the overall points.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:39 am

AtrumX wrote:Can't wait for next season. I'm definitely going to be aiming to break in to that podium finish for the overall points.

Shouldn't be too hard without me and wiggles there.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:42 pm

S7 Epic wrote:
AtrumX wrote:Can't wait for next season. I'm definitely going to be aiming to break in to that podium finish for the overall points.

Shouldn't be too hard without me and wiggles there.

Shouldn't be too hard either way if I make all the events Surprised
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3