Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 1

+8
DerangeMaverick
DeadSockPuppet
S7 OC
Shuntentatsu
Atrum
S7 Epic
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Interseptor
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 1 Empty S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 1

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:01 pm

S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 1

Introduction:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! This is it ladies and gentlemen. We are about to kick off the first official season of Forza 4. It's the start of a very exciting series of races where only 1 man can be crowned champion. This season will consist of 8 different events starting with the upcoming F-Class Tourney and eventually ending with the R3 Showdown at the end of the season. We will race one Tourney approximately once every two weeks. Each of the 8 Events will be an individual Tourney consisting of 7 races each. We start in F-Class and work our way up one class at a time until we finally reach R3. The official Tournament classes will be F,E,D,C,B,A,S,R3

Each Tourney will have an individual winner and that person will get a trophy along with their name in the official S7R Trophy Case - https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/t3808-forza-4-trophy-case

*Plus, points earned during the Tourney will go towards your overall total score for the Season. At the end of the season the individual with the highest amount of points will be crowned the Clan Champion for Season 1. This will net you a special Trophy/Sig by S7 Interseptor (custom made), a nice little season prize (to be announced later) and of course bragging rights over you fellow racers.

This is serious business so let get right to it...

I am very pleased to announce the official start to Season 1. START YOUR ENGINES!!! It's a brand new season with a brand new game and the slate has been wiped clean. Everyone starts off in the same place and the race for Season 1 Champion begins. Do you have what it takes to win it all? We are going to start off easy enough with the F-Class but don't let that fool you. Sure the cars are pretty slow on average but that just means that little mistakes can cost you big. It time to start proper training. There are no car restrictions aside from the fact that they must be F-Class. Powertrain, upgrades, paint? It's all up to you so you better get to work. It's time to start building/tuning your F-Class Cars. Drivers will have 2 weeks to build, tune and test their cars, at which point we will meet up and see who has what it takes to win. This is gonna be one hell of a season so strap in and hang on. It's time to race...

The rules are pretty simple and as follows:

This is a Championship Tourney so the event will be 7 races.

Date: Thursday, January, 19 2012
Time: EVENT starts at 8:30pm sharp Eastern Time
Car Class: F-Class
Damage: Simulation
Collisions: Default
Starting Grid: Random
Tracks: TBA
# of Races: 7
# of Laps: TBD(depending on track length)

S7 Members ONLY!

The winner will be decided by points base on where you finish each track. The person with the most points will be the F4 F-Class Champion for Season 1.

PRIZES: Official Trophy

Last edited by S7 Interseptor on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 1 Empty Re: S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 1

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:04 pm

P.S. For the new guys... We try to race clean at all times. No unnecessary contact or blatantly wrecking someone out. Such actions can get you banned from S7 Racing. Don't get me wrong, there will be plenty of wrecks but remember that at the end of the day we are all here to have fun. So do your best, race clean and have fun.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 1 Empty Re: S7R Forza 4 F-Class Tourney - Season 1

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:16 pm

If you guys were that scared of me winning you could have just told me...
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:26 pm

I motion to ban the Top Gear track from the track list. It's a figure eight race-ruin-er..... also, Forza 4 doesn't have a satnav for OC.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:49 pm

S7 Wiggles78 wrote:If you guys were that scared of me winning you could have just told me...

Sorry, I went back and looked and it seems I totally misunderstood your post in the other thread. I thought you said "26th = Works for me" but I guess from this post it would seem that you meant to say that you had to work on the 26th. Man, I hate having to schedule so many people. Mad

I really don't want to push it up at this point but our only other choice's are either the 19th (one week away) or February 2nd. So what's it going to be? Speak up guys and do it quickly. We need a firm decision quickly.

Also, I agree on the Top Gear track as well as Ovals and New New York. We want clean Circuit racing on circuit tracks.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:09 pm

I personally don't want to push it back any more. We can't push back every event.

On the main topic soo excited for this season to start! Looks like I'll start doing forza daily to get used to the tracks.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Less than eight, then we wait.
Eight or more, engines ROAR!

New rule. Your welcome.

That said, I have my XBL back now so I don't mind the 19th, as long as we don't lose other players. Majority has to rule, especially at this point in the season.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:12 pm

well think of it this way... if you put in on the 26th and each 2 weeks after... you wont see me this season...

your choice... but just so you know how its gonna be...

and a side note... I've missed ONE event in X amount of seasons...

no offense to anyone else (offense to EVERYONE Very Happy )... or their...
NAT issues
Working late
Falling asleep
Wife watching The Office on Netflix
Talking a big game and not showing
Not having a car ready
Taking 2 hours for a 15 minute drive home

but if i can be there... I am...
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:16 pm

S7 Wiggles78 wrote:well think of it this way... if you put in on the 26th and each 2 weeks after... you wont see me this season...

NAT issues
Working late
Falling asleep
Not having a car ready

I'm curious as to how you think this will make anyone want to adjust their schedule so the tourney fits your timeframe. Question
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:33 pm

As I recall you still do the tournaments after I go Narco, so I request you take that off the list...
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:38 pm

So, it looks like soon is preferred to later. How is the 19th work for everybody? (next Thursday)
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:43 pm

S7 Wiggles78 wrote:well think of it this way... if you put in on the 26th and each 2 weeks after... you wont see me this season...

NAT issues
Working late
Falling asleep
Not having a car ready

Wiggles take you right hand put it over your left shoulder and pat yourself on the back. every one look at me I can point the finger at every one and act like a douche. scratch

Last edited by S7 OC on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:47 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:So, it looks like soon is preferred to later. How is the 19th work for everybody? (next Thursday)

Works for me. 26th is looking like the best date for the most people to be there though.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:50 pm

works for me

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:13 pm

AtrumX wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:So, it looks like soon is preferred to later. How is the 19th work for everybody? (next Thursday)

Works for me. 26th is looking like the best date for the most people to be there though.

I agree. I picked the 26th because it had majority votes. However, I still wait to be fair to everybody if I can. I guess the next question to ask is... Can anyone not make the 19th, that could have made the 26th? In other words will anyone be left out if we do it the 19th?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:18 pm

I think both will work for me but I'd prefer the 26th. I'm not a huge factor to win so I could probably field a car in a week (since it's only the F-class) but I'd prefer 2 weeks to prep. As stated above, I'll go with whatever the majority chooses.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:39 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:I think both will work for me but I'd prefer the 26th. I'm not a huge factor to win so I could probably field a car in a week (since it's only the F-class) but I'd prefer 2 weeks to prep. As stated above, I'll go with whatever the majority chooses.

Not being a big 1st place contender doesn't make anyone less important. If it did we'd recruit off the forza forums looking for some of the wcg guys that would smoke all of us.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:17 am

My point is...

If you make it the 26th (and every 2 weeks) you losing me for the season... period...

So you're banking on the fact that everyone who said this date is gonna be there all season, and isn't gonna flake out for whatever reason... don't get me wrong... they could do the same thing on my weeks available to play... but why automatically rule me out because its a more convenient...

It's also the only clan game I play, it means a lot to me, and without it I'm even more useless around here

Can anyone not make the 19th, that could have made the 26th? In other words will anyone be left out if we do it the 19th?
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:31 am

That is find but you can say this with out making childish posts about other peoples reasons for not making a forza event.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 am

S7 OC wrote:That is fine but you can say this with out making childish posts about other peoples reasons for not making a forza event.

Relax, I made a joke about it... It's not your first day dealing with me. It's what I do...
I don't care if people can't make it and I don't specifically care about their reasons... It's their business and its not a big deal.

And if someone took offense to that, well I clearly didn't mean it be rude... Sorry, I was just trying to make a point.
I don't miss races if I can make it... and its the only competitive clan anything I CAN be a part of anymore...

Last edited by S7 Wiggles78 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 am

OK, I am going to give this to the end of the work day today. If no one seems to have a conflict then we are going to move the date up to the 19th. If you can't make this date, you need to speak up now.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Let's send xbl messages to a couple of the new guys in the forza club. They seem to play a lot and might not be used to the forums yet
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Got my schedule finalized for the next two weeks and I won't be able to race on the 19th unless we start at like 11:30/midnight EST because I work till 11pm. I would prefer the 26th, because I work in the morning.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:42 am

Its not about you puppet!!! I wont have the game till next week but i cant make the race due to being at work till about 1130pm eastern time.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : DerangeMaverick

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Glock Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Wow, I stepped away from the forums for a couple days and this thread just went nuts... lolz
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next