Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7R Forza 4 D-Class Tourney - Season 2

+5
Pharaoh Amun Ra
DeadSockPuppet
Lickwid Apex
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

S7R Forza 4 D-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty S7R Forza 4 D-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:04 pm

S7R Forza 4 D-Class Tourney - Season 2

Movin on up! With two events under our belt we are starting to settle into Season 2. Once again we had a great turn out despite both Glock and Coolhand taking the week off. The racing was actually some of the best we have ever seen. Once again it was a surprisingly clean series of races with only 1 major wreck involving several cars. And “some people” suspect Atrum actually caused that wreck as to get a leg up on Apex who got the worst of the exchange. Just kidding of course… sort of (keep an eye on Atrum and his ninja mod). We had a great night and everyone really showed great improvement. I was especially impressed with Atrum, Puppet and Pharaoh. These guys put a lot of time into testing and tuning their cars and it really paid off. I can’t wait to see what they bring to the table of the D-Class in 2 weeks. It’s shaping up to be a fantastic season.

Forza News -

Wednesdays racing was just plain amazing! No two ways about it. We has close clean racing all night and everything came down to the very last race. Everything was on the line and we saw amazing finishes across the board. Most notable was the racing between Apex and Atrum. These two slugged it out all night and went into the final race with only 1 point separating them!!! It was winner take all and at the end of 7 laps on Catalunya National they finished the race in 1st and 2nd place with 0.01 seconds separating them at the finish line! It was AMAZING! Who was victorious? In the end a photo finish revealed Atrum the victor! Congrats for the 1st place finish and 2nd place overall for the Tourney. You truly earned it. Apex slipped to 3rd followed safely by Kenny in 4th and Xpert in 5th. Kenny was very consistent all night and took 4th for pretty much every event. Xpert had a strongest showing overall despite not being prepared. He finally found a good car for himself about half way through the Tourney easily took 5th place by the end of the night.

Then the racing got tight as the back of the pack battled it out once again. Pharaoh, Puppet and OC had an all out battle for most of the night. Pharaoh put in a lot of time preparing for this Tourney and it paid off. He took his American Muscle to a victorious 6th place finish beating out a very hungry Puppet and OC. They raced hard all night but in the end he was able to edge out the victory. And finally we have the ‘come from behind‘ story of Puppet. Unfortunately he had to miss the first race due to personal obligations. So , starting off the night with a big disadvantage, he set to work on catching OC. And boy did it pay off because despite being down an event Puppet managed to tie up the points with OC going into the final event at Catalunya! It was truly some of the best racing we have seen. After an early wreck, OC was out and Puppet took lead and victory for the night. Congratz to everyone who raced. It was a great night of racing and I can’t wait to do it again.

We saw a lot more people putting in the prep time this week and it really paid off. I can’t wait to see what the rest of the season brings. Be sure to get out there and really build, test and tune. D-Class is less than 2-Weeks away. Let’s do it!

Overall Season Standings are as follows...

Interceptor 60
Lickwid Apex 46
Atrum 43
Dovahkiin 34
Xpert 30
Puppet 22
Glock 21
Pharaoh 14
Coolhand 12
OC 10
Tipton 9

Well that wraps up the news, now on to the next event. It should be very exciting to see where this season takes us.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, without further delay, I am proud to present the S7R Forza 4 D-Class Tourney - Season 2. We are off to a good start and ready to roll. It's time to get to work and start building/tuning your D-Class Cars. You have a little more wiggle room this time and more car options but it will still come down to the drivers who are the most prepared. Drivers will have till Wednesday, November 21 to build, tune and test their cars at which point we will meet up and see who has what it takes to win. Get a solid car and start practicing those tracks.

The rules are pretty simple and as follows:

This is a Championship Tourney so the event will be 7 races.

Date: Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Time: Racing starts at 9:30pm sharp Eastern Time
Car Class: D-Class
Damage: Simulation
Collisions: Always On
Starting Grid: Random
Tracks: Random - Player based
# of Races: 7
# of Laps: TBD(depending on track length)

S7 Members ONLY!

The winner will be decided by points base on where you finish each track. The person with the most points will be the F4 D-Class Champion for Season 2.

*You will also earn points towards our Overall Season Standing.

PRIZES:
Official Trophy
All participants will earn 1 entry into the GRAND PRIZE drawing at the end of the season.
(the more events you make it to the more entries you get)

Last edited by S7 Interseptor on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

S7R Forza 4 D-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty Re: S7R Forza 4 D-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by Atrum Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:12 pm

Can't wait for the race! I'll be on tonight after the Halo tourney. Have to scramble to find some way to try to keep pace with you guys up front. I didn't realize I was actually close to Apex in the overall standings. I see Kenny and Xpert are very close too. I wonder if puppet can ge the time in and work on closing the gap on them.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

S7R Forza 4 D-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty Re: S7R Forza 4 D-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by Lickwid Apex Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:32 pm

I'll also be on. Putin' the time in.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:03 pm

We need to start the track thread so I have tracks to practice on. I only used the tracks from the list and built my cars around that which made me more comfortable on the tracks and thus in the tourney.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:39 am

More American Muscle on theee way..!
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:21 am

Italian Muscle on theee way..!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:32 am

Japanese... umm, muscle on the way?
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:29 am

3 days and counting.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:37 am

I can't wait wait. Still need to get on and run a few laps before Wednesday.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:38 am

Man to much black ops and halo. I really need to get on forza and put some solid time in to deciding what car I will use paint it and race it on the tracks that have been picked. So hard with double xp.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:42 am

Fortunately, I did get my car ready prior to BO2 releasing so I am good to go. I just need to get in some track time. Victory favors the prepared.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:46 am

True, I am off wed so I hope between now and then to find time to finish a good car and get in plenty of track time after today. Last day of double xp blops and I hope to prestige by tonight. Then I'll be happy.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:52 am

Yeah Z3 is pwning right now.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Going to be a little rough. We usually spend Wednesday nights before Thanksgiving prepping. I'll work something out though..
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:54 pm

S7 Pharaoh wrote:Going to be a little rough. We usually spend Wednesday nights before Thanksgiving prepping. I'll work something out though..

Yeah, I was hoping to be able to pull myself away from Z3 a little this weekend to find tune my cars but I think I should be good. I hit most of the tracks with my 3 choices and I think I should know which one to race on each track. I would have liked a little more time to test them on the tracks and really nail things down like in the the E class but there's just not enough time.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:48 am

I managed to get 2 cars tuned and ready to go. I haven't been able to put the time in to be confident on manual w/clutch though. So that'll be delayed.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:09 am

I will be putting in some time tonight if anyone wants to jump on. I will mostly be getting some track time in so we could easily run some races if anyone is down.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:23 am

What time will you be on? I'll definitely join in if it's not too early.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:28 am

No, not early. I have been doing too much early gaming over the last week and need to get some stuff done today before I jump on. Probably around 9-10pm eastern.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:04 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:No, not early. I have been doing too much early gaming over the last week and need to get some stuff done today before I jump on. Probably around 9-10pm eastern.

Ahh, perfect. The CoD tourney + Forza this thursday has the wife a bit on edge for the evenings.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Practice night sounds fun.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:49 am

BUMP! Tourney is TONIGHT! Be sure to be on time or early. Event starts @ 9:30pm SHARP.

It should be one hell of a Tourney. I know I have not prepared as I should have. Apex's Nova is stupid fast and he seems to have put in a lot more track time than me this time. I also heard Atrum is pretty fast this time around too. It could be the perfect time to take the Win and claim victory. (I won't go with out a fight!) Don't miss out. I hope to see you all there.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:47 am

Yeah, I think universally people are less prepared this time around. Would be interesting if someone had put in the track time and been the only well practiced person. I found out I have over 10 cars fully tuned for this class... so it was a little confusing picking one last night.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:48 am

How many are you planning to race? Your usual 2?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Just 1 this time.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next