Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raids starting tomorrow, who's in?

+8
S7 OC
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Interseptor
S7 ROWDYFLASH
Atrum
S7 Coolhand
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Hellogiraffe
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Raids starting tomorrow, who's in? - Page 4 Empty Re: Raids starting tomorrow, who's in?

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:37 pm

I might try to get on for a bit to farm the cave for some loot. I've been progressing the story but I'm ready to head to Mars and I'm only lvl 17 with some mediocre gear. Figure this would be some easy work and I could build up my character a little. But it depends on the kiddo cooperating and me not falling asleep.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Raids starting tomorrow, who's in? - Page 4 Empty Re: Raids starting tomorrow, who's in?

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Let's try to get this back on topic:

Who is level 26+ (XBone) and willing to give raids a shot?
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:00 pm

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:Let's try to get this back on topic:

Who is level 26+ (XBone) and willing to give raids a shot?
I just hit 26!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Let's continue the raid discussions here, but please check my other thread and add your names to the roster so we can get a group going.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:41 am

So I got Atrum into the group that I've been raiding with this past week and we managed to get the final boss down to about 30% health. Atrum and I were owning it outside the portals taking care of the suicide harpies but connection issues still seemed like the biggest problem. I'm excited to eventually get a group of S7-only people in these raids, I know our communication and focus will be much better.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:48 am

We really should try this at some point.  From what I can tell we have 2 28's and lots at 27.  Guessing that by this weekend we'll have quite a few at 28.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:03 am

Yeah, definitely want to be 27+

At 27 my damage was decent enough to support everyone. I definitely think the group we were with just lost focus or did straight up idiotic things (randomly deciding to run up and start meleeing the boss???) So I don't see any reason why S7 couldn't beat it.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:56 am

I'm ready to roll.  I'll be on after work a bit but then girlfrind time.  I should be on most the the evening Tuesday through Thursday and up late on Friday.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:44 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:I'm ready to roll.  I'll be on after work a bit but then girlfrind time.  I should be on most the the evening Tuesday through Thursday and up late on Friday.

I'm thinking Friday night will probably be our best chance at getting a large enough group on at the same time for long enough to attempt it.  I'll be on so that makes two of us.

Last edited by OneBadHuskerFan on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:50 pm

I'm down for anytime. Friday probably will be best but if I ever see a large enough chunk of people on, I'll be sending out invites. Does everyone have smart glass? If we are a person short, it would be nice to send out a text to others and see if they can hop online.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:56 pm

i have smartglass on  my phone  so  if im not on  shoot me a message
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:22 pm

What time Friday? I'll be there, it'll just be a happier house here if I schedule it in advance.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:49 pm

AtrumX wrote:What time Friday? I'll be there, it'll just be a happier house here if I schedule it in advance.

I'm up for any time after 6:30 (Central).  Gives me time to get home from work and grab some dinner.  After than I'm good any time.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:22 am

Well the raid group I was in beat it last night when I was out. Atrum and I joined back up with them tonight to start from the beginning. We got three chests and made it to the labyrinth despite them acting like idiots (they have skill but like to mess around way too much), so I feel like we can lead a group to the end pretty easily.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:10 am

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:Well the raid group I was in beat it last night when I was out. Atrum and I joined back up with them tonight to start from the beginning. We got three chests and made it to the labyrinth despite them acting like idiots (they have skill but like to mess around way too much), so I feel like we can lead a group to the end pretty easily.

Yeah there are a couple tough parts but an S7 group could complete it no problem. Just make sure you're level 27+
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:43 am

AtrumX wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:Well the raid group I was in beat it last night when I was out. Atrum and I joined back up with them tonight to start from the beginning. We got three chests and made it to the labyrinth despite them acting like idiots (they have skill but like to mess around way too much), so I feel like we can lead a group to the end pretty easily.

Yeah there are a couple tough parts but an S7 group could complete it no problem. Just make sure you're level 27+

LFR MAN LFR  lol
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Sticky I'm gonna try again to get a group going tonight if people are on, even if it's not a full S7 group. More than anything, I just want to practice so we can run it easily in the future.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:13 pm

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:Sticky I'm gonna try again to get a group going tonight if people are on, even if it's not a full S7 group. More than anything, I just want to practice so we can run it easily in the future.
I'll be on tonight but not until later on. That being said, the only part I haven't gone through is the labrynth - which is just sneaking around.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:30 pm

nice  message me again  if im not on   smart glass will give me the heads up
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:48 am

Nice job on the raid tonight fellas.  Getting to the last boss in 4 hours'ish not bad for the first effort!

Special shout out to Hellogiraffe for leading us there.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:00 am

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:Nice job on the raid tonight fellas.  Getting to the last boss in 4 hours'ish not bad for the first effort!

Special shout out to Hellogiraffe for leading us there.

agreed had a great first try  made this to lol  but all jk aside  giraffe great job  and info  on the raid 
Raids starting tomorrow, who's in? - Page 4 Lol_zps6bb24e0e
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:19 am

Husker - Thanks
Sticky - I hate you so much

Good job tonight though! Hopefully we can finish it off on Thursday or Friday
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:29 am

Cool rewards, not awful for the time it took - we will do it faster next time.  Best parts were the lawls and getting through intense parts as a team.  Great work again, Giraffe.  Looking forward to the boss fight soon.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:18 am

Nice guys. I've got to do a run through this week at some point. Probably on the weekend. Did you guys have a full group of 6?
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:14 pm

AtrumX wrote:Nice guys. I've got to do a run through this week at some point. Probably on the weekend. Did you guys have a full group of 6?

Yeah...

giraffe
Coolhand
Tipton
Seav
Husker
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next