Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raids starting tomorrow, who's in?

+8
S7 OC
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Interseptor
S7 ROWDYFLASH
Atrum
S7 Coolhand
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Hellogiraffe
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Raids starting tomorrow, who's in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Raids starting tomorrow, who's in?

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:38 pm

Well I'm on all day if anyone wants to join
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Raids starting tomorrow, who's in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Raids starting tomorrow, who's in?

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Update:  Up to this point, no one in the world has beaten the Vault of Glass.  Not one.  top level pro gamers and clans have been going non-stop since it opened and no one has finished it.

SWEET!!!!  Can't wait to jump in and see what's what.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:56 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Update:  Up to this point, no one in the world has beaten the Vault of Glass.  Not one.  top level pro gamers and clans have been going non-stop since it opened and no one has finished it.

SWEET!!!!  Can't wait to jump in and see what's what.

Yeah, it's ridiculously hard from what I've seen and read.  Even knowing the mechanics doesn't even matter.  People are getting wasted with top tier gear.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Update 2:  Finally completed.  http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR/2/4611686018428395824/2305843009214884105/132307271?_

Based off tweets, people are estimating about 11 hrs for them to complete it... on Normal
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:08 pm

So you're telling me there's a chance...

S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:25 pm

If it's completed already, I don't see any reason why we couldn't get it started tonight. Just need to make sure the group of 6 will be on a lot this week and weekend.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Any idea on the team setup for the people who did it? I'm one light away from 26 so I would love to try it tonight with high levels
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Yeah, they had 3 Titans, 2 Warlocks, and a Hunter
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Yeah just saw that they had a few 28s. I think it's gonna be a awhile until we get there Sad
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:08 pm

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:Yeah just saw that they had a few 28s. I think it's gonna be a awhile until we get there Sad

I agree.  At a bare minimum I think level 26 should be the target.  Really anything less than that and we're just asking to get crushed.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:43 pm

The group killed over 6k enemies and the one highlighted died almost 300 times. That's gonna be BRUTAL.

I'm only at lvl 17 and as I've told Zak with my work situation this week it will probably be 2 weeks before I'll be close to lvl 26.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:12 pm

I finally hit 26 today but 28 seems like a long way away. I really gotta find a decent way of getting ascendant shards to get my defense upgrades up.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:35 am

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:I finally hit 26 today but 28 seems like a long way away. I really gotta find a decent way of getting ascendant shards to get my defense upgrades up.

Yep, basically non-stop playing this game (other than work) and I still don't have enough Ascendant Shards to even do 1 defense upgrade.  There has to be a better way, or I'm just extremely unlucky with getting Shards.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:56 am

I think I heard breaking down Legendary Weapon and Gears nets you ascended material but I don't have any extras I am willing to try it on yet. I'll let you know if I eventually get something I am willing to part with.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:09 am

Yeah breaking legendaries gives you two or three. I've gotten a bunch of spare legendaries today and that's been my shard farming, even though it hurts every time Sad
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Well, I ended up not even loading up the Raid last night at all.  I decided my time was better spent farming and helping other lvl up than banging my head against the wall with nothing to show for it after hours.  In fact I find myself doing this more and more.  I'll do lower level stuff and knock it out quickly, rinse, repeat.  Doing an extra hard strike can take a lot of time. 

I picked up 6 patrol missions while farming chests on the moon the other night.  I knocked out 3 bounties, 6 missions worth of rep (60 vanguard rep), several Blues, tons of Helium, Public Event (ascended shard), a new ship and 2 purple drops... in about 45 mins.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:18 pm

I've been doing a lot of the same Zak. It's so much easier to wander around, do patrols, complete bounties, etc than to bang your head on a wall. Not that it isn't fun completing really difficult events, you just can't do that constantly.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:23 pm

Yup that is what aircav and I have been doing knock out some bounties find some chests kill aliens and get loot while maybe doing a patrol here or there.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:26 pm

ill be down to run  and give it a try
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:02 am

Finally hit 27 today! Anyone 27+ in the clan that wants to give raids a shot? 26 might be doable but we would probably want a few 27s and 28s
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:43 am

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:Finally hit 27 today! Anyone 27+ in the clan that wants to give raids a shot? 26 might be doable but we would probably want a few 27s and 28s

I've been stuck at 25 all week.  I'll be at least 26 this weekend with buying some legendary gear but with my RNG luck I may be at 26 for a while.  I've still only seen 2 purple engrams fall in my entire time playing.  It is a bit frustrating but I'll keep grinding and hoping for the best.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:58 am

I'll jump up to 26-27 on friday. Will be adding 2 more legendaries to my character that day so we will see.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:38 am

AtrumX wrote:I'll jump up to 26-27 on friday. Will be adding 2 more legendaries to my character that day so we will see.

I'm at 25 now and expect to at least hit 26 early this weekend as I buy a couple more legendaries and an exotic weapon.

Side note - found a legendary rocket launcher with 2 in the mag and a change to reload 3 - also has airburst.  Haven't tried it out yet - got it at the end of my night.  My legendary fusion rifle has been owning most everything, so this is a nice add.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by UWinWithWin Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:40 am

Is it possible to get to 30 without raiding?
UWinWithWin
UWinWithWin
Private
Private

GamerTag : Xbox 1: UWinWithWin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:43 am

I would think that at the very least we'll have enough 26's to at least give it a shot.  If we fail then we try again later.  Would like to at least try the first part this weekend if we have enough to do it.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next