Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(ESO) Little early yet, but here's a guild to think about (Xbox One)

+2
S7 Sticky
OneBadHuskerFan
6 posters

Go down

(ESO) Little early yet, but here's a guild to think about (Xbox One) Empty (ESO) Little early yet, but here's a guild to think about (Xbox One)

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:14 pm

So a few weeks ago I was looking around and I found what seems to be a pretty well organized guild that's already ramping up for ESO on the Xbox One and figured I'd shoot a post over here in case you guys wanted to join up.  Like I told the recruiting guy over there, I don't know if any will, but if you'd like to, it's an option.  After seeing and reading what they have to say it seems like they are some pretty cool guys and I'll actually be getting to know them better once Titanfall comes out as many of them are getting it.

Anyways, it's an Ebonheart Pact guild so keep that in mind first of all if you don't pre-order and won't have the ability to make any race in any alliance.

Here was his response to me when I inquired if it was cool to invite you guys (for time saving sake)...

crom grimblade wrote:
Firstly i appreciate you coming to me first. That being said i think its a great idea but remember we have a 16 or older age limit. Other than that if your guys are team players and want to be in a active,mature,fun,serious and experienced guild then they are more than welcome.

I suggest you let them know we are the largest Guild on the Ebonheart pact for the xbox one and that in ESO if they plan on being involved in PVP that being a member of a larger and well structured guild is vital. The Accursed Legion will be a success I can assure you and your friends that. We honestly just have the best possible candidates for officers. Also there is room to grow in this guild.
They can be any race and and play style. RP, PVP, PVE, crafting. All are welcome. Also we have dedicated crafters guys that just want to make stuff that is a huge advantage over every other guild. We will in time once our lads learn to master their craft the best possible armor for all our members, PVP, PVE w/e all of them regardless of play style.

You have my full permission to seek out new members and have them apply. Invite all your friends that you feel will be a good fit. Dont worry if they are jokers or w/e we have a bunch of funny guys in here.

So after that, if anybody is still interested, the Accursed Legion can be found at...

Accursed Legion Home Page

About Us page
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

(ESO) Little early yet, but here's a guild to think about (Xbox One) Empty Re: (ESO) Little early yet, but here's a guild to think about (Xbox One)

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Figured I'd add their guild recruitment thread at Tamriel Foundry (which is where I originally saw them).

Accursed Legion Tamriel Foundry post
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

(ESO) Little early yet, but here's a guild to think about (Xbox One) Empty Re: (ESO) Little early yet, but here's a guild to think about (Xbox One)

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:03 pm

if we wind up supporting this game   ( which i think we will)

this could fall under  the no double clanning rule ...

its seems like a cool group of guys but we might want to hold up on sending people there till we get a good number on how many s7 will play it...

Myslef i think we will have a good amount of xb1 and ps4 users playing this
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:20 pm

While I totally understand the no double clan rule, I respectfully think that something like ESO, where you have to have 50 members to even be able to get a guild store, might be something that gets looked at regarding the rule.  The whole PvP aspect of the game really lends itself to being part of a large guild and taking large battles to the opposing factions in large organized attacks.

I do agree that we won't know until we get a good account of exactly how many here will be playing the game, but I'd be surprised if we even had enough to have our own guild bank (10 active accounts) once the sub fee starts kicking in.

Also, keep in mind that the game is setup to where you can have characters in 5 separate guilds so it's entirely feasible to have one of my characters in that guild and one in the S7 guild.  I've been waiting for an MMO like this to be on consoles forever so I'm excited about the possibilities it offers.  I'll have to see how it all works out.  We can re-visit this closer to launch.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:46 pm

like we have done in the past with SWTOR and Diablo 3  we have are guild set up and  we just dont link the fact that s7   has a website. but  still add  random people in the game 

as it stands right now in diablo 3 we have 43 member  and  only 4 of those are real s7 members
we had 300+ members when we stopped playing swtor
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:11 am

I thought there were no double clanning rules since the split from Baptized by Fire?
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:22 am

the double clanning rule still applies it all falls under if we support this game or not ..

again i think alot of s7  ps4 users and xb1 alike will be getting this ..
That why i ask all members to hold off on looking for an eso guild till something more official (red post )comes out
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:24 am

Xpert2010 wrote:I thought there were no double clanning rules since the split from Baptized by Fire?

To be honest I hadn't even thought of the no double clan rule.  I don't look at it as a different clan, just a guild within one game, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  I'm not challenging the rule, I just didn't think about it like that.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:38 am

I could just be looking in the wrong places, but I do not see anything anywhere that officially states that double clanning is against 'the rules' for supported games.  If there are rules like this out there, then it should be more obvious.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:08 am

Not sure how I feel as far as ESO and being in another guild but here is the link xpert asked for
The seven virtues of clan membership it says in the third paragraph down 
"At no time will your actions cause others to question your loyalty or commitment to this clan (such as double clanning and/or cheating and boosting) in any way."

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/t163-the-seven-virtues-of-clan-membership

I'm not totally sure if it is stated else were but all members joining are prompted to read that link.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:24 am

S7 OC wrote:Not sure how I feel as far as ESO and being in another guild but here is the link xpert asked for
"At no time will your actions cause others to question your loyalty or commitment to this clan (such as double clanning and/or cheating and boosting) in any way."

I'm not totally sure if it is stated else were but all members joining are prompted to read that link.

Yeah... those were the only rules that I did find, and I wasn't reading that sentence as 'you cannot double clan for supported games', so I was wondering if there was something else hidden among the forums. Go for it Husker!!! lol
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:10 am

S7 didn't make a long charter like BBF.  The no double clanning rule has always been in affect but we haven't needed to spell it out in a "rules" thread since it's implied by the virtues.  That said I agree we should probably find other clans or guilds to collaborate with for ESO.  I would not be excited to game with 16 year olds though.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:15 am

S7 OC wrote:Not sure how I feel as far as ESO and being in another guild but here is the link xpert asked for

Hmm, while I understand, I'd appreciate if at some point there could be a simple "Yes/No" vote from the reds on how this translates to a singular game like ESO where you are given the ability to join up to 5 separate guilds should you choose to.  Seems like we'd be handicapping our game enjoyment if we're having our clan commitment questioned if we just want to take part in some of what the game has to offer.  What if I become a very serious crafter and get offered a spot in a crafting only guild?  Do I have to turn them down because I'm only allowed to participate in the S7 Guild?

Obviously I don't want to cause drama, but would like a clear answer as to whether or not we will be allowed to expand farther than one group in a game that's specifically designed to do so.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:32 am

We (Reds) are trying to hash out the detail now and let you know something before too long.  But please keep the discussion going.  All insight is welcome (if not needed).
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:32 am

Good questions and points.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:58 am

In the case that ESO allows you to be apart of multiple guilds at once, I think it would be rather silly to limit a member of S7 to only be in the S7 created guild.  Even if you were only able to only join one guild... espcially in the case of an MMO, you are interacting with hundreds, if not, thousands of players daily.  I think it would be fair to allow a clan member to join a guild that's not S7 and more specific to their tastes so they can get the most enjoyment out of the game, but that also shouldn't mean that the clan should shun that member and leave him/her out of any clan activities in my opinion.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:02 pm

Good point. Note taken

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down