Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller – Customization with the Xbox Accessories App

+2
S7 mrmiller
OneBadHuskerFan
6 posters

Go down

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller – Customization with the Xbox Accessories App Empty Xbox Elite Wireless Controller – Customization with the Xbox Accessories App

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:58 pm

This looks f'ing amazing.  I knew the controller would be sweet, but this is crazy...

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller – Customization with the Xbox Accessories App Empty Re: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller – Customization with the Xbox Accessories App

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:26 pm

But can you invert the y axis?

I may have to get o e of these. I was thinking about picking up another Xbox for the kids, as the PS3 is on its way out as far as new games, and might pick up the elite and give the kids the day one. This makes me really want that controller, but I still think $150 is too much. Even $100 would be high, but more tolerable. Particularly since I'm already on my third controller due to dead zone issues in the thumb sticks.
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller – Customization with the Xbox Accessories App Empty Re: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller – Customization with the Xbox Accessories App

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:49 pm

Looks good. I'm picking this up. I was considering a Scuf controller until this was announced. From a cost perspective, there's really no difference between the scuf and the elite.
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:11 pm

The Elite is definitely cheaper than the scufs are once everything is factored in.

I'll be picking one up, hopefully quality controller or replacement policies are good or it'll be a waste.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:05 am

Pretty sick - I'll try to budget this in.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:59 pm

So far so good w/ the Elite controller! Review to follow.
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:06 am

Side note you can also remap the buttons and switch or invert the stick with a regular controller on the new dash app. So either way if your into the custom button thing you can do.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Pharaoh Amun Ra wrote:So far so good w/ the Elite controller! Review to follow.

Where's that review bro? Anyone else pick up one?
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down