Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One audio chat compared

3 posters

Go down

Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One audio chat compared Empty Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One audio chat compared

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:12 pm

Definitely a HUGE upgrade in audio chat quality from the 360 to the XB1.  Sample for yourself.

Xbox One delivers premium voice quality via hardware improvements and Skype’s audio codec
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One audio chat compared Empty Re: Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One audio chat compared

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:32 pm

that why when Tico Glock and myself play Pc's game we always use Skype over other free products has great audio 

the 2 preview were cool nice to see how much of a big change it really is
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One audio chat compared Empty Re: Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One audio chat compared

Post by Atrum Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:52 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:that why when Tico Glock and myself play Pc's game we always use Skype over other free products has great audio 

the 2 preview were cool nice to see how much of a big change it really is
You should use Google + hangouts instead. Better audio quality, less system resources used, and you can manually adjust the bandwidth used. Also, it has a ton of cool built in features. I used to use skype for my daily PC gaming but definitely think G+ is a pretty big improvement.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down