Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New fully wireless (Chat and Game audio) Turtle Beach headset coming October 31 (XB1)

+3
S7 Sticky
S7 Interseptor
OneBadHuskerFan
7 posters

Go down

New fully wireless (Chat and Game audio) Turtle Beach headset coming October 31 (XB1) Empty New fully wireless (Chat and Game audio) Turtle Beach headset coming October 31 (XB1)

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:12 am

Figures.  I just bought the XO Sevens about a month ago and these look to be WAY better.

New fully wireless (Chat and Game audio) Turtle Beach headset coming October 31 (XB1) NALx8MJ
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

New fully wireless (Chat and Game audio) Turtle Beach headset coming October 31 (XB1) Empty Re: New fully wireless (Chat and Game audio) Turtle Beach headset coming October 31 (XB1)

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:26 am

These look nice.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

New fully wireless (Chat and Game audio) Turtle Beach headset coming October 31 (XB1) Empty Re: New fully wireless (Chat and Game audio) Turtle Beach headset coming October 31 (XB1)

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:19 am

very nice i might look into this as im rocking a really old  x41's  right now since my  nice trittons were not working with the adapter
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Yup, found my next headset. That's pretty well what I've been waiting for.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:58 pm

and O great now im not only going to have to hear people scream xbox unsnap  but ill also hear half a phone call  XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Very cool. With that price tag they better be worth it and work with no issues. Time to save.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Anonymous Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:59 pm

I could never spend that much on a headset that is pretty close to the price of a brand new xbox one lol.
S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Anonymous

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhQhajTx16oQzE34FYPTiG

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:19 pm

It's not really that high for a good gaming headset
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Right but there top headset now is $150 so does complete wireless really cost $70? That is what I am going to need to find out before I buy anything. XO sevens for $150 or these for $230.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:45 pm

S7 OC wrote:Right but there top headset now is $150 so does complete wireless really cost $70? That is what I am going to need to find out before I buy anything. XO sevens for $150 or these for $230.

The XO Sevens are not 7.1 (they are stereo) and don't have anywhere near the features this one has.  If I hadn't just bought some XO Sevens a month ago I'd be all over these.  With that said, if I see great reviews once these come out I won't hesitate to pick some up and just give my XO Sevens away.  I'm guessing it will be well worth the extra $70.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:59 pm

I will most likely pick this up as well, but hate the built in battery. Let me swap some out and not have to worry about the headset not holding a charge after a few years.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down