Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Xbox One Updates to Fix Party Chat, Add Features

+3
S7 KnightOwl
S7 mrmiller
S7 Sticky
7 posters

Go down

Upcoming Xbox One Updates to Fix Party Chat, Add Features Empty Upcoming Xbox One Updates to Fix Party Chat, Add Features

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:44 pm

about freakin\' time they start rolling something out 

---------------------------------
Microsoft has prepared two system updates for Xbox One that will improve many of the system's features, including the problematic Party system. The first update will arrive in February, the second in March.
On February 11, you'll be asked to update your Xbox One as soon as it connects to the Internet. The update comes with many behind the scenes improvements ranging from general stability to improved fluidity of Kinect voice commands.
On the front end of the update comes a feature that's been heavily requested by the Xbox community, the ability to manage your console's storage space. Once the update is installed, you'll be able to control the order that content installs, watch updates as they progress and view and organize your games and apps in separate lists.
Upcoming Xbox One Updates to Fix Party Chat, Add Features Home_2_4_2014-610x343
Note the new controller battery life indicator in the lower-right corner of the Dash.

Once the February update is installed, you'll also be able to see how much battery power remains in your controller right from the home screen. Additionally, you'll be able to use USB keyboards with Xbox One.
Microsoft says that these are just a few of the improvements that will be packaged into the update, and plans to release more information closer to the update's release.
The second update will arrive on March 4. This update is primarily to prepare Xbox One for the release of Titanfall. Details on this update are a little scarce, but Microsoft says that it will finally update the party and multiplayer systems significantly.
The February 11 update will mark the first update that the Xbox One has received since early December of last year.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Xbox One Updates to Fix Party Chat, Add Features Empty Re: Upcoming Xbox One Updates to Fix Party Chat, Add Features

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Are we reaching the end of the Beta yet?

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Xbox One Updates to Fix Party Chat, Add Features Empty Re: Upcoming Xbox One Updates to Fix Party Chat, Add Features

Post by S7 KnightOwl Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:38 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:Are we reaching the end of the Beta yet?

~mrmiller

Lolz
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:02 pm

i hope so this beta is crazy long
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:24 am

So nothing was said about friends... That to me is my biggest nuisance.
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:30 am

what's wrong with the friends list?
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:59 am

S7 COOP wrote:So nothing was said about friends... That to me is my biggest nuisance.

Friends are a nuisance?  That's kinda mean.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:35 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:what's wrong with the friends list?
I'm guessing he meant interacting with the friends list in-game. I'd group that in with the party system... which is horrifically, terribly slow and buggy.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down