Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Petition to Revert the Xbox one to include DRM

5 posters

Go down

Online Petition to Revert the Xbox one to include DRM Empty Online Petition to Revert the Xbox one to include DRM

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:24 am

S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Online Petition to Revert the Xbox one to include DRM Empty Re: Online Petition to Revert the Xbox one to include DRM

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:05 am

Sounds like I need to go sign this petition Wink
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Online Petition to Revert the Xbox one to include DRM Empty Re: Online Petition to Revert the Xbox one to include DRM

Post by S7 OC Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:47 am

Lol actually saw this yesterday and though man I should sing it I didn't mind the drm but like the used games and no online Check in deal so it is better for more people.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:07 am

Francis needs to relax a bit on this one.  There is no way in hell MS goes back to the original policies.  I personally wish they wouldn't have changed them in the first place, but they won't go back now.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:09 am

Trollin for views.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:17 am

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:There is no way in hell MS goes back to the original policies.  I personally wish they wouldn't have changed them in the first place, but they won't go back now.

Yeah, they won't be changing back to their original policy.  If they did, it would be as stupid a move as when they first changed it.  I liked the original policy, but I don't want to see them change back to it.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down