Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apex Open Track Nights

+5
brdrlndsmstr87
Atrum
S7 OC
S7 Interseptor
Lickwid Apex
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Apex Open Track Nights - Page 5 Empty Re: Apex Open Track Nights

Post by Atrum Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Lol nah, I don't really get tired of games often. Only reason that would happen is if the next game out was a worse version of this (See Cod4 vs Cod5)
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Interestingly I never got bored with Forza. I do get tired of some games sometimes but I have been playing Forza regularly since Forza 2 and still love to play.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:36 am

I think I'm getting uninterested with Forza 4 now that Forza 5 is coming around the corner.  Usually what happens to me when a sequal to a game is about to release.  I'm just not putting in the practice time that I once was anymore and my recent racing in the tournament has been sloppy.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:50 am

Xpert2010 wrote:I think I'm getting uninterested with Forza 4 now that Forza 5 is coming around the corner.  Usually what happens to me when a sequal to a game is about to release.  I'm just not putting in the practice time that I once was anymore and my recent racing in the tournament has been sloppy.
Also, higher class cars are much more difficult to drive. A and S class are especially difficult. Lower classes it's all pretty easy and you have to do something terribly bad to really wreck out. A and S class you can take a corner slightly wrong and be out of the race.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Well, for example, I have the brake line on and I wasn't paying much attention to it.  I'll just drive a little ways through the red line and then it hits me that I need to slow down NOW.  So I was taking a lot of turns really wide throughout the last tournament.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:I think I'm getting uninterested with Forza 4 now that Forza 5 is coming around the corner.  Usually what happens to me when a sequal to a game is about to release.  I'm just not putting in the practice time that I once was anymore and my recent racing in the tournament has been sloppy.
Bah, I put in like an hour building my Maserati and seeing if it will be better than any of my cars from seasons 1 & 2.  I know it's a little different because I don't compete with the front of the pack, but you can still have fun racing with us at the back if you don't have time to build toys for the big kid's table.  As long as you don't mind trading paint occasionally and the occasional spinout, OC and I can offer some challenge, usually in you trying to get past us safely, but it's still a challenge.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:14 am

So i was on for a bit last night. With no S7 race presence (thanks Black Ops map pack), I put in some decent track time. I should be a real pain in the ass tonight.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:22 am

I put in a couple hours from about midnight to 2 am MST. Finally got the Forza World Tour achievement.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:21 am

What time do you usually hold these?  I going to try to put together a few cars today and if its not to late for me ill be on to get some track time in and hopefully some time with who ever is on. Ill be on around 6:30 7 est till about 10 unless I get burnt out earlier.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5