Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7R Forza 4 C-Class Tourney - Season 2

+4
DeadSockPuppet
Lickwid Apex
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

S7R Forza 4 C-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty S7R Forza 4 C-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:15 pm

S7R Forza 4 C-Class Tourney - Season 2

Almost half way there! As we move forward into the season we approach the half way mark for Season 2. Three events down and C-Class is up next. Last week’s D-Class Tourney continued our recent tradition of amazing races and close finishes. We still had a few guys missing but managed a solid 8 guys for the night. Racing was tight and clean, for the most part. There were a few isolated incidents but no really large wrecks involving a big pile up. Most notably, we had no major turn 1 wrecks. We had another great night and aside from Atrum trying to burn down Coolhands house… again. This week I give special mention to Atrum and Apex. Both of these guys really stepped up once again and constantly challenged me for the lead. This was the closest Tourney for 1st place in a very long time. I can’t wait to see what they bring to the table next week and we head into the C-Class…

Forza News -

Once again, Wednesdays racing was just plain amazing! I was really pushed to the limit this week and challenged by both Atrum and Apex on every race. It was crazy close all night with all three of us winning at one point or another. By race 4 we were basically all tied up with only 1 point separating all three of us! By the end of the night I managed to squeak out the win followed closely by Apex (who upset Atrum in the last race to take 2nd overall) and Atrum in 3rd . This rivalry is really heating up and Atrum continues to demand respect on the track as he challenges the top of the pack. He even had 2nd place all wrapped up until Apex upset everyone and took 1st on the last track giving his just enough points to pass Atrum in the overall standing. It was an impressive showing from all involved. At the end of the night only 14points separated 1st, 2nd and 3rd .

And the middle of the pack was just as tense, if not more so. An all out battle raged between Xpert, Kenny and Coolhand. These guys went toe to teo for seven rounds and almost came out tied by the end of the night. When the dust settled only 4 points separated all three of them!!! It was hard fought and each of them had time in front of the other. Each finished in the top spot for their section and the lead shifted several times. In the end Xpert managed to squeak out 4th place over all follow by Kenny and Cooland in 5th and 6th place respectively.

The battle in the back was between Pharaoh and OC. It was also close but OC proved to be too much this week. OC ran well all night, even challenging the middle pack on several races. I think Pharaoh’s car was a little out classed this time. It should be interesting to see what happens in C-Class. Will American Muscle make a triumphant comeback?

Congratz to everyone who raced. It was a great night of racing and I can’t wait to do it again. Be sure to get out there and really build, test and tune. D-Class is less than 2-Weeks away. Let’s do it!

Overall Season Standings are as follows...

Interseptor 90
Lickwid Apex 71
Atrum 64
Dovahkiin 50
Xpert 48
Coolhand 26
Pharaoh 24
OC 22
Puppet 22
Glock 21
Tipton 9

Well that wraps up the news, now on to the next event. It should be very exciting to see where this season takes us.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, without further delay, I am proud to present the S7R Forza 4 C-Class Tourney - Season 2. We are off to a good start and ready to roll. It's time to get to work and start building/tuning your C-Class Cars. Once again things are getting faster and you have a wider selection to chose from. Of course faster cars also means you need more skill to keep it on the track. Be sure to really put in the track time to get all you can out of this class. Drivers will have till Wednesday, December 5 to build, tune and test their cars at which point we will meet up and see who has what it takes to win. Get a solid car and start practicing those tracks!

The rules are pretty simple and as follows:

This is a Championship Tourney so the event will be 7 races.

Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Time: Racing starts at 9:30pm sharp Eastern Time
Car Class: C-Class
Damage: Simulation
Collisions: Always On
Starting Grid: Random
Tracks: Random - Player based
# of Races: 7
# of Laps: TBD(depending on track length)

S7 Members ONLY!

The winner will be decided by points base on where you finish each track. The person with the most points will be the F4 C-Class Champion for Season 2.

*You will also earn points towards our Overall Season Standing.

PRIZES:
Official Trophy
All participants will earn 1 entry into the GRAND PRIZE drawing at the end of the season.
(the more events you make it to the more entries you get)

Last edited by S7 Interseptor on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

S7R Forza 4 C-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty Re: S7R Forza 4 C-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by Atrum Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Putting in a bit more time this class already. I've got several options tuned up and ready to test out. There are a crazy amount of cars out there for this class. We'll have to set up a car test night and see how the various builds hold up.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

S7R Forza 4 C-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty Re: S7R Forza 4 C-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:29 pm

I should be on tonight after Z3 practice. Hit me up if you want to test em out.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:35 pm

If my honey do list is done in a reasonable time, I'll be on as well.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:42 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:I should be on tonight after Z3 practice. Hit me up if you want to test em out.

I'll likely do the same. Hopefully I can get my studying out of the way early so I have time after practice.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:24 pm

I'm really hoping to be able to get going in this tourney since I missed the D class but RL is getting serious with the baby and holidays in retail. I may have to pass up any Z3 or H4 time to get some decent cars together but we'll see how that goes. Also, starting this week I go to 6 day weeks until either the end if the year or the baby is born so Xbox time will be sketchy at best.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Good luck on your new kiddo homie.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:56 am

Lickwid Apex wrote:Good luck on your new kiddo homie.

Thanks, really looking forward to her Very Happy
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:59 am

Do what you can but remember if you can get on for race night you can always use a car from the garage.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:02 am

Very true OC, I'll have to remember that.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:16 am

I will probably be around later tonight working on my Porsche if anyone want to join me. Gotta finish the final build, paint and start practicing the tracks.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:36 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:I will probably be around later tonight working on my Porsche if anyone want to join me. Gotta finish the final build, paint and start practicing the tracks.

I will likely be on as well. Have to decide which of the cars I've got ready are most viable.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:53 am

I may be around to tune my car and paint. If I can resist zombies 3

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Zombies can't win Forza races. Laughing

No work tonight for me. Just an episode of Arrow. Then I'll be on. Fine tune and practice. I'm pretty sure I've found a C class NomNom. It will be rightfully stamped with "Dem'Feet".
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:03 am

Lickwid Apex wrote:Zombies can't win Forza races. Laughing

No work tonight for me. Just an episode of Arrow. Then I'll be on. Fine tune and practice. I'm pretty sure I've found a C class NomNom. It will be rightfully stamped with "Dem'Feet".

That gonna be your logo DFR or Dem'Feet Racing?
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:18 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:
I think Pharaoh’s car was a little out classed this time. It should be interesting to see what happens in C-Class. Will American Muscle make a triumphant comeback?

It will.

Team Pharaoh racing has a lot of work to do in the garage but we're up for it.
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:46 am

BUMP! The C-Class Tourney is tomorrow. Better get your cars ready! I can't wait to see what people are bringing.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:53 pm

American Muscle will be on the field. Just got to paint'er up pretty for the green flag ceremony.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:02 pm

I'll be on in a little bit and I'll have to skip Z3 for a bit tonight to put together some rides. I have to start from the ground up so it's gonna be a grind tonight and tomorrow to be ready for the tourney tomorrow night.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:54 pm

BUMP! Tourney starts in 1 hour 30 mins. See you all there.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:07 am

So let me guess Interseptor won? Rolling Eyes
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:11 am

S7 Wiggles78 wrote:So let me guess Interseptor won? Rolling Eyes

How's all the sex going?
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:33 am

AtrumX wrote:
S7 Wiggles78 wrote:So let me guess Interseptor won? Rolling Eyes

How's all the sex going?

So that's a yes.... and dont be mad that you cant watch the back of my car during these tourneys... I didn't tell you to change the date...
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:18 am

S7 Wiggles78 wrote:I didn't tell you to change the date...

But you had a chance to had you decided to log on once for a couple minutes during the 3 week date debate...
ANYWAY! I think Interceptor did end up getting 1st in every single race, so he most definitely won. And poor Atrum, who was also racing against the laws of physics. I'm sorry Atrum... but seeing you vanish from my rear view mirror and the other time where your car suddenly decided to do barrel rolls... it was hilarious.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:57 am

Yeah, it only took me about a minute to get over being mad at that. I just wish we had another lap there as I was gaining back some serious ground.

I was pretty upset at the lag though. The first 2 races were the first time I've ever been annoyed at how slow Interseptor was running ahead of me - so I was pretty into it thinking I might have a good shot at winning this time around. Then the lag started. First it was little thing like cars slowing down randomly, then they started teleporting around the track and ALWAYS shifting in front of me, then finally they started teleporting and destroying my car if I got between point A and B of the teleport (which btw was in EVERY direction - even off the track).

My theory is that:
-My phone cables in my rental are deteriorated and need to be replaced. Thankfully I just so happen to have a 1000ft box of external cat6 cable that I will be running from my NID directly to my xbox.

-These dead cables cause packet loss and strain my modem. Not enough to drop me offline, but enough to lose packets. What this means is that my xbox would VERY briefly lose connection and change all the cars from player controller to AI. This is why cars randomly kept driving off, accelerating, slowing down, swerving, etc. Because forza was literally changing the cars from other players to AI on ONLY my console.

Summary:
Atrum was pwning C-class.
Atrum's cables are dead.
The other drivers kept switching between Player and AI control, causing bizarre teleports, slow downs, etc temporarily.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next