Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Insomniac Thread

+29
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 wonky
S7 Big M Easy
S7 KnightOwl
Shuntentatsu
S7 SecurityGuy
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
S7 Panzer
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 OC
S7 DROOPY
S7 Smack
S7 Jwriter
S7 Nate
S7 Coolhand
S7 Zero
superron21
S7 Vision67
S7 Epic
S7 mrmiller
S7 Zalacious
Floodsfire
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 MCampbell
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Sticky
33 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Official Insomniac Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Insomniac Thread

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:21 am

S7 Tico wrote:been up for almost 4 hours now trying to keep myself awake. Have Lasik surgery at 9 and after that i am supposed to sleep for 6-8 hours (with the help of some good ol ambien).

Good, Tico! Maybe THAT will help you shoot straight, but you're still just a four letter word.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:43 am

S7 Tico wrote:been up for almost 4 hours now trying to keep myself awake. Have Lasik surgery at 9 and after that i am supposed to sleep for 6-8 hours (with the help of some good ol ambien).

just want to make sure i can sleep when i come back home.

PS. epic is the biggest n00b in S7, and he is also a j00.

I see skill as a sliding scale of gaming time and social time, so it kinda goes like this -

|Vision67___________________________________________| Social God
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|1337 ______________________________________________| Noob

However, I am as usual, the exception that proves the the rule as I am a 1337 Social God Noobslayer. I just wish I had more time to slay the aforementioned noobs though.

Good luck with the eye surgery though. Hopefully you've learnt your lesson. Always swallow.

Last edited by S7 Epic on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Jwriter Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:24 pm

S7 Epic wrote:Good luck with the eye surgery though. Hopefully you've learnt your lesson. Always swallow.
Mr. Johnson FTW!

Has anyone else noticed that one of the characters (one with the glasses) form BF:BC2 looks just like Tico...it's uncanny...and he's also a Sh%t talkin' geek!
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zero Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 am

Well if your reading this late, here are 2 kind of messed up songs.
Warning, it's by Mr. Bungle. It's pretty much the most messed up band I know.

S7 Zero
S7 Zero
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Sony: DKMU_OmniZero

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:56 am

Was going to bed early, then a friend called and I guess she was just in one of those talking moods....three hours later I'm finally going to bed The Official Insomniac Thread - Page 3 Icon_neutral
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:55 am

Make sure you're up to watch the United v Liverpool game.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:19 am

Just came back from my friend's house. We played Arkham Horror, a board game RPG, for 6.5 hours straight. And we STILL didn't beat it (We got close!) Before that I was down at the geekshop and I played DnD with my sister for 5 hours.

Today has been an insanely fun day.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Loose LL Change

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:54 am

Shocked
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:36 pm

S7 Epic wrote:Make sure you're up to watch the United v Liverpool game.

It wasn't on TV here The Official Insomniac Thread - Page 3 Icon_sad
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Gay.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:41 pm

S7 Epic wrote:Gay.

I know. ESPN has actually been showing a few premiership games here and there, and Fox Soccer Channel (basically the US version of Sky Sports) has a lot of games on, but they never seem to have the big games on. I'm sure i could get it on Pay-Per-View but that's pointless when I could just watch them on justin.tv
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:26 am

Bah, actually used up all my free time on Pandora, ended up paying the yearly fee for unlimited service. Just got the ap for my Droid anyways so I will get al ot of use out of it when I am at the gym.

Speaking of gyms, my god there is soooo much eye candy there! I think even a few them could beat me up but part of me finds that.....intriguing:)
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:54 am

currently at the hospital. been here since 930. it is now 4. mom got real sick. had to run tests. i have to take the siblings to school in 3 hours. not going to go to sleep until after that. i dont think im going to make it into class today. ill be knocked out most of the day methinks. ive started AND finished reading my entire book sitting here

Edit: I'm back home now. It is 530am. God dammit, in the past 48 hours I've had 6 hours of sleep. That's not that bad, I've had worse, but bluh.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zero Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:07 am

here is something to cheer you up vision!

S7 Zero
S7 Zero
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Sony: DKMU_OmniZero

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:49 am

420am.

I still have the insomnia I've managed to pick up from my marathon session at the hospital a couple days ago. It doesn't help that it is taking a lot of my energy to not open up WoW and delve back into the world of addition it brings. I worked it out a month ago, in fact, that I have spent for average, 8.5 hours each day in game since I started playing. Obviously this doesn't mean I literally was there that many hours each day, but points to something worse: I managed to spend something like 12 or more hours in WoW on some days. When you look at it like that, it is kind of scary.

I missed out on tickets to go see OK GO! in a mini concert here in LA. I would have liked to have gone to see that, I haven't been to a concert in something like 5 years.

I took a peek over at the "Old Forums". My god, it is like watching a physically handicapped person strain themselves to accomplish something that fully requires the use of the thing they are handicapped for. Not in the inspiring sense, either. More like you want to take it out back and shoot it. It was sad, to say the least. To this day, I still have and wear the Dog Tags we were issued as part of winning a recruitment contest. It says
"BBF VISION67
Captain
1 Year Served
xbox.clanbbf.com"
Oh how very, very long ago that was. I remember it well, teaching Paige and ManchesterCA how to shoot correctly in CS by having them practice with a box on Aztec. I remember I really liked Chateau as a map.
For all the sh1t he gave me about becoming a "professional video game player", I miss hearing Krinkle's voice. I really do regard those sessions where we'd roll kids and be in non-stop laughter because of kinkle and tico as some of the best in my entire gaming career, even some of the best moments of my life.

I managed to put up that file Glock pointed me to up on Demonoid, as there wasn't an upload already there. It seems to be doing well, I'm glad I brought some good into someone's torrent queue.

433am.

We had an earthquake here last week. For some inexplicable reason, it managed to knock one of our wireless printers off the network. I had to reconfigure it. It was minorly annoying.

I think I'm starting to hear things. I could have sworn that the chime went off for my having a new message in my IM-workgroup. Guess not.

The Geekshop was closed today. That meant that I didn't get to have my tuesday session of DnD. That was weird, it is almost never closed, and that is saying something. I honestly wonder how it manages to stay up, as a business. I NEVER seen anyone buying anything in there, since most of the comics they sell you can find online in a torrent somewhere anyway. They have oil paintings hung on the walls that they sell for hundreds, but no one buys those either. Hell, most of the time I'm there I don't see anyone at the front counter manning the register. Whoever is there for their workshift is either talking to the kids sitting at one of the tables used for DnD, Magic, or other tabletops, or they are playing a scenario of Warhammer 40k on the table in the back. Maybe it is a front for a drug operation. Who knows.

440am.

I started AND finished my recent book while I was at the hospital. I was expecting it to last me about a week. I didn't expect to finish the d@mn thing in one marathon session. Going to go pick up a Story Noir book called "The Dresden Files". Comes highly recommended.

449am.

Heard movement upstairs. If it's my mom and she finds out that i'm still on my insomnia trip and on the computer she's going to give me hell. Guess I should attempt to sleep.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:16 am

Sigh, just got back from a 3 hour gym session. I hate life and by life I mean my trainer who seems to take great pleasure in making me hurt. Too many years have gone by since I was really active, luckily I never really gained much weight due to my diet of smokes,jack, and energy drinks.

The good news is that I am paying out of my arse for the trainer and that mney spent is some great motivation.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:21 am

cheeeeeeeese cake
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:17 am

S7 Sticky wrote:cheeeeeeeese cake

cheese cake is good, but I always thought it suffered from an indentity crisis. It is really a pie imo, which would make sense because there is no cake, only pie.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:15 am

So either I've developed some sort of dark-toned rash on my shins for both legs, or I've got to see a doctor because of fucked up circulation in my lower leg. Great.

Or maybe it is just the chair rubbing off on me. I've taken to sitting in my (black) computer chair sitting on my leg, just for comfort. That seems to be the likeliest explanation. It came off when I super-scrubbed the area in the shower.

On my insomnia trip again. it is 514. I hear my mom upstairs starting to wake up. I better go to sleep before she comes to check on me, or else she's going to kick my ass.

I really need to freakin' reset my sleep schedule.

(I've been clean of Warcraft for 3 whole weeks! I figure another couple weeks and I'll stop having to consciously keep myself from getting the shakes and having to force my attention on something else.)
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:27 am

S7 Vision67 wrote:Oh how very, very long ago that was. I remember it well, teaching Paige and ManchesterCA how to shoot correctly in CS by having them practice with a box on Aztec. I remember I really liked Chateau as a map.
For all the sh1t he gave me about becoming a "professional video game player", I miss hearing Krinkle's voice. I really do regard those sessions where we'd roll kids and be in non-stop laughter because of kinkle and tico as some of the best in my entire gaming career, even some of the best moments of my life.

True dat.

Krinkle need to get himself a mic. I'm fed up of seeing his ass on Netflix.

I actually played CS the other day, 1 v 1, lol. Needless to say I won but it was really hard getting back into it against the people that have still been playing it for all these years. Gotta love the ol' faithful M4. I remember when we used to play as T. We'd always go out and hunt for M4's, lol. The amount of times we played Italy and i'd hear somebody say 'i'm off to look for an M4'.

Best. Multiplayer. Game. Ever.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 MCampbell Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:32 am

Well I am out looking for an DUI so far 27 traffic stops and 26 citations none thus far and you might say why did I let one go? Well that's my first stop of the night, she was going 26 in a 15 so she got a verbal but after that I was on fire.

Had to take a break and go reup on some more tickets the lady in admin will only give me two books of 50 and that lasts about a week, she thinks I am losings them but I took her proof that I write about 200 a week.

Had to take a pause for a second as I was typing a guy just ran a red light stopped on the other side and backed he got 2 tickets failure to stop for a traffic control device and improper stopping on roadway some people are idiots.

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 MCampbell

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:19 am

S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Vision67 wrote:Oh how very, very long ago that was. I remember it well, teaching Paige and ManchesterCA how to shoot correctly in CS by having them practice with a box on Aztec. I remember I really liked Chateau as a map.

True dat.

Krinkle need to get himself a mic. I'm fed up of seeing his ass on Netflix.

I actually played CS the other day, 1 v 1, lol. Needless to say I won but it was really hard getting back into it against the people that have still been playing it for all these years. Gotta love the ol' faithful M4. I remember when we used to play as T. We'd always go out and hunt for M4's, lol. The amount of times we played Italy and i'd hear somebody say 'i'm off to look for an M4'.

Best. Multiplayer. Game. Ever.

We still gotta get a game going sometime. Hit me up my AIM/MSN whenever.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:42 am

S7 MCampbell wrote:Well I am out looking for an DUI so far 27 traffic stops and 26 citations none thus far and you might say why did I let one go? Well that's my first stop of the night, she was going 26 in a 15 so she got a verbal but after that I was on fire.

Had to take a break and go reup on some more tickets the lady in admin will only give me two books of 50 and that lasts about a week, she thinks I am losings them but I took her proof that I write about 200 a week.

Had to take a pause for a second as I was typing a guy just ran a red light stopped on the other side and backed he got 2 tickets failure to stop for a traffic control device and improper stopping on roadway some people are idiots.

So being 'first stop of the night' if it isn't anything major is like winning some sort of lottery? You just get off with a warning?

I freakin' love you Mcamp.

But, just don't give me a ticket, 'kay?
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:55 am

ok working early morning shifts now so midnight till 9am FTL
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:39 am

Three papers, three exams, and all my normal homework done and another paper nearly complete. The two weeks from schoolwork hell are finally almost over, and one of those crappy weeks was Spring Break. I haven't surfed since January so I'm hitting up the beach hopefully every day next week.

AND WE CAN FINALLY PLAY SOME CS EPIC!!! afro
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down