Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Xbox Hardware and Controller Will Be Announced at E3 - Report

4 posters

Go down

New Xbox Hardware and Controller Will Be Announced at E3 - Report Empty New Xbox Hardware and Controller Will Be Announced at E3 - Report

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Will be interesting to see what happens.  Lots of people have speculated that it's just a new "slim" but I'm not so sure.  With the PS4.5/Neo/PSVR (whatever they are calling it this week) have upgraded hardware I'm thinking MS is going to try and blow this one out of the park with the lackluster release of the Xbox One.  I personally wouldn't mind a new console since I haven't been all that pleased with the sub-par performance of either of them this gen but it would need to be a very significant increase in performance this time around...and get rid of the Kinect FFS.

New Xbox Hardware and Controller Will Be Announced at E3 - Report
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

New Xbox Hardware and Controller Will Be Announced at E3 - Report Empty Re: New Xbox Hardware and Controller Will Be Announced at E3 - Report

Post by Atrum Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:38 pm

Nice, will be interested to see what they come out with.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

New Xbox Hardware and Controller Will Be Announced at E3 - Report Empty Re: New Xbox Hardware and Controller Will Be Announced at E3 - Report

Post by DerangeMaverick Mon May 16, 2016 3:24 pm

I'll be at E3 Laughing Laughing Cool
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : DerangeMaverick

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon May 16, 2016 8:12 pm

if its a slim version i am down for that
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down