Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Division is live!

+14
S7 Chippy
Voyager42
Air7Cav
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Plague
BonzOmega
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Skandelous
S7 Sticky
DeadSockPuppet
S7 KnightOwl
Xpert2010
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Interseptor
18 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Division is live! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Division is live!

Post by BonzOmega Tue May 03, 2016 7:58 am

I rage quit The Division a week ago .. i wasnt planning on coming back until the next patch.. if you see me on holler at me and i'll jump in and we'll knock that thing out a few times no problem!
BonzOmega
BonzOmega
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

GamerTag : BonzOmega

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Tue May 03, 2016 8:43 am

I will defiantly be on this weekend....Friday evening, Saturday I have a gig but I thinks it's early. Sunday after the Mom's day celebration.
I'm NOT giving up on this game!
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by BonzOmega Tue May 03, 2016 8:56 am

^^^ ME EITHER!!

i still think this game has LOADS to offer...i enjoy it alot...but the PvE is enough to drive me insane (at this time).

BonzOmega
BonzOmega
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue May 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Feel free to hit me up, if it's just the two of us it might be time for some rogue shenanigans. I'll probably be on Friday and/or Saturday night and will roll with everyone that is looking to run.  I've got 4 pieces of set gear and wouldn't mind trying to get some of the Sentry gear to work with my Nomad gear.  

I've also started listening to a Division podcast the last few days that has been helping to keep me informed (it's not bitchy like Reddit) and entertained while I'm slogging through spreadsheets and donated books.  The guys are pretty chill and the more recent shows are pretty polished and well thought out.  I'm working backwards through the episodes (which started last summer) so it's interesting to see the reverse evolution of the show.

For those of you that are interested, the URL is: http://rogueagentradio.podbean.com/

The group is called Rogue Agent Radio (RAR) and they cover weekly patch notes, there's a weekly gun review, topic of the week and they usually go over listener mail.  The ep. are typically about 70-90 minutes, depending on whether or not a lot of new content dropped (the ep. release week was like 110 min).  The current schedule has new ep. dropping on Monday's, but there's 27 total ep. counting this week.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by BonzOmega Tue May 03, 2016 8:51 pm

i'd be down to fool around as rogues..(just not on my main, i'll throw all my gear on one of my alts)

it hurts losing 20k xp when you die on manhunt lol.... i'm stalled out at 87 atm ... i'll get back to the push on him when the next DLC drops!!
BonzOmega
BonzOmega
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat May 14, 2016 7:50 pm

Played a little last night and found some good guys in matchmaking that I rolled with for a couple hours. Not going to be on tonight cuz the wife and I are going to see Garth Brooks. They added a bunch of shows so we have tix to a 10:30pm show. From what I hear from last night, it took forever to clear the fans from the 7:30 show so the 10:30 started an hour late and ran until 2am. I should be back to my normal Fri/Sat night for next week.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Mon May 16, 2016 8:33 am

Finally got on Sunday for a little while. Maxed out my base....did a couple Daily missions with a couple guys, then helped one of them level up a bit on some missions he had not done yet.
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon May 16, 2016 1:40 pm

S7 Uncle Charles wrote:Finally got on Sunday for a little while.  Maxed out my base....did a couple Daily missions with a couple guys, then helped one of them level up a bit on some missions he had not done yet.

And the Padawan becomes the Master. It feels good to be able to help other people after you've been helped along in the past - something I really enjoyed in Destiny.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Mon May 16, 2016 2:03 pm

DeadSockPuppet wrote:
S7 Uncle Charles wrote:Finally got on Sunday for a little while.  Maxed out my base....did a couple Daily missions with a couple guys, then helped one of them level up a bit on some missions he had not done yet.

And the Padawan becomes the Master.  It feels good to be able to help other people after you've been helped along in the past - something I really enjoyed in Destiny.  

You get what you give Puppet.... The funny thing is, The random group I was in for the daily..."I" was the highest ranked player! Scary....but true
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon May 16, 2016 7:54 pm

It can be a good time and if you're doing the dailies you can still get some decent gear if you don't get screwed by the RNG.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Tue May 17, 2016 7:46 am

The daily's I've been doing are still in the base area. I still need to venture back into the DZ.
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue May 17, 2016 7:40 pm

S7 Uncle Charles wrote:The daily's I've been doing are still in the base area.  I still need to venture back into the DZ.  

They're still a great way to get HE gear and PC, so they're definitely worth it. I wish the kiddo would go to sleep at a reasonable time so I could play some during the week. Right now I'm limited to like 6-8 hrs on the weekend, although it's been like 3-4 the last 2 weeks.

I'm not bothering with the incursion because I keep hearing people that have limited time get pissed because they spend all their time on it and don't always get anything if they don't finish it. Dailies have pretty much been the extent of what I've been doing.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat May 28, 2016 6:14 pm

Played some of post-1.2 patch last night and I like the new PvE stuff. Running the S&D to get Intel and then trading the Intel for the HVT missions brings something back to the non-DZ city. S&D and some of the daily HVT can probably be done solo but the weekly HVT definitely need two really well geared players or 3-4 people but they're fun as all hell.

Drops from the S&D and HVT missions are good too, it's nice to see set pieces dropping more frequently. I've picked up a couple of pieces from the new sets and have started reworking my gear to better fit my build.

I haven't tried any of the new DZ stuff (rope cutting and 201+ section), but so far I'm enjoying the new stuff. It will be nice to run some more with the S7 crew now there's definitely more to do in the PvE, so much so that you can probably avoid the DZ if you want to.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue May 31, 2016 10:17 am

DeadSockPuppet wrote:Played some of post-1.2 patch last night and I like the new PvE stuff.  Running the S&D to get Intel and then trading the Intel for the HVT missions brings something back to the non-DZ city.  S&D and some of the daily HVT can probably be done solo but the weekly HVT definitely need two really well geared players or 3-4 people but they're fun as all hell.  

Drops from the S&D and HVT missions are good too, it's nice to see set pieces dropping more frequently.  I've picked up a couple of pieces from the new sets and have started reworking my gear to better fit my build.  

I haven't tried any of the new DZ stuff (rope cutting and 201+ section), but so far I'm enjoying the new stuff.  It will be nice to run some more with the S7 crew now there's definitely more to do in the PvE, so much so that you can probably avoid the DZ if you want to.

Interesting. Might have to check this out.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue May 31, 2016 10:09 pm

Yeah, I'm running 3 nomad (cuz I don't have something better and for the +20% health on kill), 2 lone star (+100% ammo - 2300 rounds between AR & SMG) and 1 final measure (no set bonus but good buffs from the piece).  My goal is to run 4 predator's mark and then rotate the other 2 between striker or sentry, but I'll keep 2 lone star to put on when hitting a refill box so I can load up the extra ammo.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:15 am

Question: I got on a little yesterday and can not figure out how the High Value Target Thing works. I know I have to gather intel......is it special Intel or do I just run around picking up phones and looking at echoes. Every time I approached the HVT guy he said He didn't have anything for me
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:09 pm

S7 Uncle Charles wrote:Question:  I got on a little yesterday and can not figure out how the High Value Target Thing works.  I know I have to gather intel......is it special Intel or do I just run around picking up phones and looking at echoes.  Every time I approached the HVT guy he said He didn't have anything for me

To be able to gather Intel, you have to clear all of the missions and side missions out of a district.  Once you've done that, go to the safe house for that district and go got the bulletin board.  If everything is right you'll have 3 new search and destroy missions pop up.  Rinse and repeat for the next district.  

Once you collect enough Intel from them search missions, you can go into the security wing at your base of operations and use the Intel to buy the HVT missions.  The cheaper HVT are the dailies (left vendor) and if you buy one and die or your party wipes, you can reload and run the HVT daily again.  For the weeklies (right vendor), if you die or your team wipes, you have to rebuy the HVT.  

Search and low level HVT can done solo or in a pair.  Most of the higher value stuff has to be done with 3-4 people or it will be too difficult.  Also, there isn't a way to directly matchmake for search or HVT unless you matchmake free roam and then go to the Base of Opersations to start the HVT.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:25 am

Thanks Puppet.....I'll try it out this weekend
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:48 am

DeadSockPuppet wrote:
S7 Uncle Charles wrote:Question:  I got on a little yesterday and can not figure out how the High Value Target Thing works.  I know I have to gather intel......is it special Intel or do I just run around picking up phones and looking at echoes.  Every time I approached the HVT guy he said He didn't have anything for me

To be able to gather Intel, you have to clear all of the missions and side missions out of a district.  Once you've done that, go to the safe house for that district and go got the bulletin board.  If everything is right you'll have 3 new search and destroy missions pop up.  Rinse and repeat for the next district.  

Once you collect enough Intel from them search missions, you can go into the security wing at your base of operations and use the Intel to buy the HVT missions.  The cheaper HVT are the dailies (left vendor) and if you buy one and die or your party wipes, you can reload and run the HVT daily again.  For the weeklies (right vendor), if you die or your team wipes, you have to rebuy the HVT.  

Search and low level HVT can done solo or in a pair.  Most of the higher value stuff has to be done with 3-4 people or it will be too difficult.  Also, there isn't a way to directly matchmake for search or HVT unless you matchmake free roam and then go to the Base of Opersations to start the HVT.

Thx for the info Puppet. Started doing the SD missions but haven't tried an HVT mission yet, just collecting intel.

Are most of you guys on PS? I don't see many people on XB1 or if they are, they are on at different times than me (I play almost daily starting at either 1600 ET or 1900 ET). Not a DK fan - too much chaos. Gotten worse since they added loot stealing at extraction - new level of Rogueness. Was bad enough with the exploits and 1-shot-kills. Besides, there is enough to do in the non-DK city with all the daily and weekly missions in addition to the new SD and HVT stuff. This is keeping my interest since I cleared the board of everything else.

Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:59 am

Yeah Cav....We're both on PS4. I don't play much....mostly on weekends when I can
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:21 am

I will Defiantly be playing this weekend.....Let me know when you guys are on. I'll PM you with my #
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:17 pm

I'll probably be on 10p-1 or 2a Fri and Sat night. There's a huge slip and slide event in town on Sat and I'll probably do family stuff on Sun for Father's Day so my plan is to not be up too late. Of course, if the loot is good and we're having a good time that might change.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Voyager42 Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:25 am

Anybody on tonight? I'm currently collecting some intel.

PSN = Voyager42
Voyager42
Voyager42

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Chippy Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:53 am

Charles puppet And voager I'll also be on Friday night after work 11 Eastern our time and maybe Saturday night as well I'm mostly weekends myself working nights blows lol.
S7 Chippy
S7 Chippy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : ChipN3gan | Xbox One |

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:17 am

CAV - I don't think there's a lot of interest on the XB1 side. On the PS4 side, Charles and I have been playing regularly and Chippy just rejoined the clan as well as Voyager joined. Kenny and Zak were playing too until Dark Souls 3 and Overwatch came out.

That being said, there may be some people playing on XB1, but from what I remember many of the XB1 guys prefer COD and FPS to the cover-based 3rd person style of The Division.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next