Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golgaroth Challenge is up!

Go down

Golgaroth Challenge is up! Empty Golgaroth Challenge is up!

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:35 am

UPDATED: For each damage phase, each member of the fire team must hold the gaze. Sounds like 1 orb still works, but instead of dropping the gaze at the end and everyone jumping out of the pool, one person jumps out with around 5 sec left on the gaze and then takes it. The rest of the group can either kill ads in the pit or drop another orb and DPS Golgaroth again. Either way, the group just needs to cycle thru everyone getting the gaze each phase to beat the challenge.

Rewards:
HM - 320 artifact, 320 item off Golgaroth's table (chest or arms), unique shader, calcified fragment
NM - same as above but items are 310
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Golgaroth Challenge is up! Empty Re: Golgaroth Challenge is up!

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:12 am

Tried this with randoms for like 2.5 hrs and we couldn't get it. I've got family in town, so I couldn't find a group to start with on Friday. We tried a couple strats and just couldn't get him past about 1/2 damage.

I was really looking forward to knocking this out on at least my Hunter to try and get him either a better chest or boots before the Oryx challenge but it doesn't appear as though it was meant to be. Hopefully the Oryx challenge isn't too rough since my Titan is at like 312/313 and doesn't have ToM.

DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down