Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pocket Infinity Prereq! Rare Fusion rifles for sale now!!!

4 posters

Go down

Pocket Infinity Prereq! Rare Fusion rifles for sale now!!! Empty Pocket Infinity Prereq! Rare Fusion rifles for sale now!!!

Post by Lithix Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:05 pm

If anyone is on the exotic bounty for Pocket Infinity, and need to do the part of dismantling 10 rare fusion rifles, they are on sale NOW at the gunsmith, for the next 3 hours.
Lithix
Lithix

GamerTag : oO Lithix Oo

Back to top Go down

Pocket Infinity Prereq! Rare Fusion rifles for sale now!!! Empty Re: Pocket Infinity Prereq! Rare Fusion rifles for sale now!!!

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:05 pm

Thanks for the heads up, his was how I got that part done a week or so ago.  Working on farming the nightfall fusion rifle kills, so far I'm at like 43, still got a lot to go.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Pocket Infinity Prereq! Rare Fusion rifles for sale now!!! Empty Re: Pocket Infinity Prereq! Rare Fusion rifles for sale now!!!

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Just load up Nightfall and to to other areas that are underground.  Everything underground is level 28 and counts towards nightfall kills.  You don't have to actually run the Nightfall mission.

Don't know if you saw my other post but it took me around 45 minutes to get all 200 kills.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:48 am

Yeah, I was doing that earlier this week and just ran out of time and patience.   I'll pick it up some time this week with the new nightfall.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:48 pm

I didn't know of that luxury then either, and it was a pain to get. Then they nerfed the rifle and it's not worth using. Still, I like collecting all the exotics.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:01 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:I didn't know of that luxury then either, and it was a pain to get. Then they nerfed the rifle and it's not worth using. Still, I like collecting all the exotics.

~mrmiller

I never had it before the nerf so I don't know what I'm missing, but it tears sh1t up pretty d@mn good for me.  It won't get used a lot because it's kind of situational, but it's a nice weapon as far as I am concerned.  Rips anything with a fire shield to pieces!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down