Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cod Ghost sniper rifles are changing.

+2
DeadSockPuppet
S7 OC
6 posters

Go down

Cod Ghost sniper rifles are changing.  Empty Cod Ghost sniper rifles are changing.

Post by S7 OC Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:46 am

not totally saying that quick scoping is not going to be in the game but it sounds promising. 

Infinity Ward executive producer Mark Rubin took to TwitLonger yesterday to explain the changes coming to sniper rifles in Call of Duty: Ghosts when it launches this November.
Call of Duty: Ghosts will include a new marksman class, the design of which changed how sniper rifles will work in the next Call of Duty game.
"The changes we've made, like dual render scopes and increased damage really make snipers a great competitive class to use," Rubin wrote on TwitLonger. "We've also done a lot with map design (sight lines and cover) to ensure that all classes are viably effective. Both short range and long range classes will be effective on the same maps."
Those changes will affect "quick-scoping," which historically allowed players to pull up their scopes for a quick battlefield kill, rather than being entrenched in a perch like a traditional sniper.
"However in re-envisioning sniper rifles some aspects, such as sway timing, have changed the way sniper rifles function and so traditional 'quick-scoping' has been affected," he wrote. "Is it gone completely? Maybe. It certainly won't be viable in the way it previously was. Can't wait for you snipers out there to get your hands on these new sniper rifles and try them out for yourselves."

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Cod Ghost sniper rifles are changing.  Empty Re: Cod Ghost sniper rifles are changing.

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:00 pm

I don't snipe unless I'm drunk and/or don't care about the games I'm running so anything that could possibly screw with douchecanoe quick-scopers is ok by me.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Cod Ghost sniper rifles are changing.  Empty Re: Cod Ghost sniper rifles are changing.

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:04 pm

sadly i can  but choice not to XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Quick scoping is boring. I hope it's mostly gone. I love sniping and real sniper battles are a blast.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:56 am

"Maybe" was not the right answer there.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Nice try CoD but BF4 awaits.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down