Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So you're level 15+, have you switched your subclass?

+7
S7 Sticky
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 OC
S7 Coolhand
Lickwid Apex
S7 Interseptor
OneBadHuskerFan
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So you're level 15+, have you switched your subclass? Empty So you're level 15+, have you switched your subclass?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:49 pm

Thinking about switching up my subclass tonight so I can start getting an idea of the real world differences between the two.  Have any of you switched your subclass?  And what do you think of it compared to your first one?

The Warlock Sunsinger class seems like a much more support oriented build and that intrigues me to be able to help out in strikes/raids more than the Voidwalker.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

So you're level 15+, have you switched your subclass? Empty Re: So you're level 15+, have you switched your subclass?

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:54 pm

I switched.  I like the Voidwalker better in general but I plan to max out both subclasses.  The biggest downside is right when you switch.  You lose nades, double jump etc...  It can be quite annoying till you get those skills back.

Cool note:  Once you reach 15 and make the switch, all subclasses are unlocked from the start for new characters.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

So you're level 15+, have you switched your subclass? Empty Re: So you're level 15+, have you switched your subclass?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:02 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:

Cool note:  Once you reach 15 and make the switch, all subclasses are unlocked from the start for new characters.

What!?  So I can start a Titan Defender at level 1?   Shocked
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:17 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:

What!?  So I can start a Titan Defender at level 1?   Shocked
I believe so.  Have yet to test it personally.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:49 pm

I switched to Titan Defender. Like Interceptor said, its inconvenient when you switch.
The defender is nice, but you can't shoot from inside the barrier once its up. Mobs can walk through it like you can. The only benifit I see so far is a short relief so the strike team can get their shields recharged and reload. Granted, I haven't maxed out the Defender yet, its usefulness may change.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Didn't realize I could switch at 15, so I'll be blade dancing tonight!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Yea the Titan defender I plan to use in raids and such but I like a lot of what the striker has ill see more as I unlock the defender though.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:52 pm

Ugh the game came out on the worst possible week. I can't wait to grind up to 20 this weekend, I'm only 9 right now Sad I'm definitely going with the shadowdancer class or whatever it's called
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:30 pm

I'll try it out first thing tonight and let you guys know for sure.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:19 pm

i switched  sub class for titans  is more defensive
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:20 pm

I just barely hit 15 last night and will be making my switch today.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:20 pm

Confirmed.  Once you hit 15 with your first character, subclasses are unlocked for all new character builds.  Regardless of class. Just rolled a Bladedance lvl 1.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:04 pm

So you can start a new character of any class and start with any of that classes subclass, not just the default or does it just allow you to start another character of the same class with either subclass?
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:15 pm

I switched. Still need to try out bladedancer in MP. It's hard to picture it being more viable for me than the golden gun, which has been 2-3 easy kills every time.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:17 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:So you can start a new character of any class and start with any of that classes subclass, not just the default or does it just allow you to start another character of the same class with either subclass?
Any new character, any class, any subclass.  All unlocked.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:05 pm

AtrumX wrote:I switched. Still need to try out bladedancer in MP. It's hard to picture it being more viable for me than the golden gun, which has been 2-3 easy kills every time.
You can now turn that into like 6-7 kills with Bladedancer.  I have seen some videos of some crazy sick kills.  (See highlight #2 in this highlight reel...)

S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:25 pm

Not bad. Like I said I'll play with it, I just see the golden gun with it's range as quite a bit more viable for me and my playstyle.
I use the Fusion rifle an absurd amount so that alone gives me multi kills at close range constantly. Golden gun is some nice utility for mid range.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:40 pm

Now it will just take me a couple weeks to get the play time to it level 15 and/or 20.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:42 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Now it will just take me a couple weeks to get the play time to it level 15 and/or 20.  
Run the Story Mode Solo or play some PVP. You can probably get to level 20 in about 10-12 hours of gameplay running through the missions solo.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:49 pm

As I was saying, it might take me a couple weeks to get in like 10-12 hours of play. Starting Monday I work 8 days straight and probably won't get to play much, maybe a couple hours over a couple days. I'll grind it out and get there eventually. The game isn't going anywhere and there's always people to roll with.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by UWinWithWin Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:28 am

I ran the devil's layer with a defender titan. That class seemed disappointing to me.  

Is it true that your second class levels up much faster? I thought i read somewhere that that happened?
UWinWithWin
UWinWithWin
Private
Private

GamerTag : Xbox 1: UWinWithWin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:26 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:As I was saying, it might take me a couple weeks to get in like 10-12 hours of play.  Starting Monday I work 8 days straight and probably won't get to play much, maybe a couple hours over a couple days.  I'll grind it out and get there eventually.  The game isn't going anywhere and there's always people to roll with.  
Ahh, that'll do it. It's true though, the game won't go anywhere.

Also, I officially switched back to Golden Gun for PvP. PvE bladedancer is pretty OP for mobs.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:40 pm

I'm having success with blade dancer in pvp as well as pve.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:18 pm

So I guess you can switch back and forth? I haven't tried it yet.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Yup, just like equipping a weapon.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next