Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Compendium: Warlock (Sunsinger) Subclass

5 posters

Go down

Destiny Compendium: Warlock (Sunsinger) Subclass Empty Destiny Compendium: Warlock (Sunsinger) Subclass

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:23 pm

Warlock FTW!  d@mn I can't wait!

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Destiny Compendium: Warlock (Sunsinger) Subclass Empty Re: Destiny Compendium: Warlock (Sunsinger) Subclass

Post by S7 OC Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Very cool. I've been reading more on the Titan subclasses and I will have a big choice to make, be a striker or a defender.  Defender could be a great asset to a the group but at the same time with out the attacking special I'm sort of torn.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Destiny Compendium: Warlock (Sunsinger) Subclass Empty Re: Destiny Compendium: Warlock (Sunsinger) Subclass

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:07 pm

S7 OC wrote:Very cool. I've been reading more on the Titan subclasses and I will have a big choice to make, be a striker or a defender.  Defender could be a great asset to a the group but at the same time with out the attacking special I'm sort of torn.
I believe you can level both but only have one equipped.  Sounds like its a choice between tank/team-support and dps.  Hopefully it's easy to switch between the two.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:22 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:
S7 OC wrote:Very cool. I've been reading more on the Titan subclasses and I will have a big choice to make, be a striker or a defender.  Defender could be a great asset to a the group but at the same time with out the attacking special I'm sort of torn.
I believe you can level both but only have one equipped.  Sounds like its a choice between tank/team-support and dps.  Hopefully it's easy to switch between the two.

I have been wondering this as well.  I hope you can switch between the two (or three?).  I did notice that the first subset you start with, Voidwalker for the Warlock, seems to have to be locked before you can switch to Sunsinger.  I assume this means once you lock it, no further upgrade can be applied to Voidwalker.  This means you better be happy with all upgrades before you swap over.  That said, once you lock it, I hope you can switch back and forth.  I have a feeling it will be necessary to have different options for high level Raids/Strikes.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:00 pm

Oh I didn't think that you would have to lock it before being able to select the new class, but I guess that makes sense.  Locking it gives you an agility attribute buff I think.  I know when I make a Titan I'll be focusing on the Defender roll since that is what makes it a unique class.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:45 pm

I'm also interested to see how long it takes to fully upgrade the first sub-class.  If you have to lock it before switching, I would think you would want it fully upgraded first.  The question is, will it be fully upgraded by lvl 15?  If not, would you lock it and move on to Sunsinger as soon as possible?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Very interesting. I hope you can switch because based on the raid/strike team it would be great to have all covered.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:24 am

I have no idea about any of this.
So much to learn, so little time. Embarassed 
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:31 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:I have no idea about any of this.
So much to learn, so little time. Embarassed 

Haha, I hear you there.  I'm scouring the internets each day looking for mor info I can find.  Just not much that's "official".  Hell, we may just not know until the game actually comes out (which is fine).
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down