Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 20!

+16
S7 DROOPY
S7 mrmiller
S7 OC
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Coolhand
Air7Cav
S7 Panzer
Lickwid Apex
UWinWithWin
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Sticky
Evol Recovery
DeadSockPuppet
Atrum
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Interseptor
20 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Level 20! - Page 6 Empty Re: Level 20!

Post by Atrum Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:I got to level 20, but haven't felt an urge to do any content past that.  I'm just not a fan of the PvE grind.  PvP has been pretty fun though.
o.O Everything before level 20 was pretty meh for me. You finally start getting good equipment and doing the harder missions after 20.

I think you'd enjoy the raid once you got to a high enough level. It has more dynamic elements than just 'run in and murder everything' like all the strikes/story missions are.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:33 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:I'm also using the Shingen-E in PVP at the moment.  Well, it's equipped, but I use my shotgun much more.
Forgot I dismantled that some time ago to use legendary Hex Caster ARC.  Just found a legendary replacement for that one, Vanquisher VIII which shoots much slower and harder.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:06 am

d@mn I hit 29 and capped all my gear tonight, so now I have no idea what to do on the PvE side except wait to finish the raid so I can hopefully get the raid gear and hit 30.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 am

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:d@mn I hit 29 and capped all my gear tonight, so now I have no idea what to do on the PvE side except wait to finish the raid so I can hopefully get the raid gear and hit 30.

Even if I hit 29 sometime soon my weapons are really holding me back.  Have managed to get legendary shock fusion rifle and solar rocket launcher but other than that everything I have is blue.  One way or the other I'll have a legendary auto rifle by Friday.  Either the coin vendor will be selling an exotic or I'll get one from the Vanguard.  Running around with a blue primary at level 28 kind of sucks.  I should be outputting so much more.  Another goal is to get a void fusion rifle.  That would have helped tremendously last night in the raid against those Minotaurs.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:35 am

I'm a bit scared to spend my ascendant energy on weapons when I'm hoping to buy a new exotic or two this weekend.  It sure would help though.

Anyone know how much you get back when you breakdown an upgraded weapon?  Is it 50% or the materials or what?
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:45 am

AtrumX wrote:
Xpert2010 wrote:I got to level 20, but haven't felt an urge to do any content past that.  I'm just not a fan of the PvE grind.  PvP has been pretty fun though.
o.O Everything before level 20 was pretty meh for me. You finally start getting good equipment and doing the harder missions after 20.

I think you'd enjoy the raid once you got to a high enough level. It has more dynamic elements than just 'run in and murder everything' like all the strikes/story missions are.

I might have to give it a shot sometime.  I still haven't beat the story yet, stuck on Venus still.  Part of it could be since I'm already grinding away in another MMO that I just don't feel like putting the grind-time into Destiny.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:48 am

I've gotta finish the story too. I've opened up Mars but I haven't played any missions.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:15 am

S7 Coolhand wrote:I'm a bit scared to spend my ascendant energy on weapons when I'm hoping to buy a new exotic or two this weekend.  It sure would help though.

Anyone know how much you get back when you breakdown an upgraded weapon?  Is it 50% or the materials or what?

This is why I'm waiting.  I have enough to fully upgrade either my legendary fusion or launcher but I'm saving that material to go into my primary, whatever that ends up being on Friday.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:59 pm

From what I have seen, you get two or sometimes three from a legendary or exotic weapon. Surprisingly, the exotics and legendaries break down to the same amount of stuff. 

For what to do at 29, I guess I'm just going to farm the daily stuff (bounties, story, public events) to get XP and shards/energy and continue to level everything I have. I want to have two exotic armor pieces maxed out in XP for when I get some good raid gear to replace it with. Plus I have a few weapons I need to upgrade. Still, it's kinda disheartening to know I can't level up anymore until we beat the raids Sad
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:37 pm

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote: Still, it's kinda disheartening to know I can't level up anymore until we beat the raids Sad

And that's only if you get lucky enough to get the three raid pieces.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:22 pm

I haven't been on this week at all and may not be till Friday. Really wish I had more time to put into this game and catch up to the levels some of you are at to get in and game with you guys. One thing I hate about this game is that you can only mainly run 3 man fire teams. I feel like I'm missing out not being able to team up with so many of you.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:46 pm

I'll run the lower level raids you OC. I'm only 25/26 and doubt I'll be much higher by the weekend without some luck.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:00 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:I'll run the lower level raids you OC. I'm only 25/26 and doubt I'll be much higher by the weekend without some luck.

~mrmiller
Me too
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Yeah, no reason anyone wouldn't run some lower level strikes. Rewards aren't quite as good but it's still just as challenging with the damage/armor mods.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:21 pm

I know what you mean Giraffe, only I'm stuck at lvl 23 (right in the middle of the lvl). I usually can't keep a solid connection long enough to join a fire team and so most of my armor is low/mid lvl blues.

I just got a third lvl 20 blue primary weap (auto, pulse, Dirty Harry) and I've got some higher lvl secondary and heavies (sniper, shotty, launched, LMG), but most of these need to be fully upgraded.

And being stuck doing garbage farming and simple bounties has netted me 3 purple engrams (no items). I got one on a drop and 2 from the post office and they each turned into 2 blue loot. And since I'm only about halfway from lvl 1 to lvl 2 in Vanguard I can't buy anything.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Miller and OC - Hit me up anytime you see me online, I'm always willing to help out especially since I can't do too much for my own character anymore. I would love to see some more of you guys in the upper levels.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Well, impatience got the best of me (as usual) and I went ahead and bought the "Shadow Price" legendary Auto Rifle from the vendor.  If it turns out that the exotic weapon for sale at the coin vendor is an AR then I'll kick myself a bit, but I really wanted something better!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:12 am

Ended up the night 5 shards from being able to get to level 29 so will get those with some Queens runs tomorrow night.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:57 pm

Had a pretty good night tonight. Cleared about 4-5 bounties, completed 4 Queen's missions, got 3 purple loot (head, chest, machine gun), picked up 7 coins (total of 17) and went from lvl 23 with 35 light to 24 with 63 and I should make 25 shortly after I start playing next. Looking forward to buying something from the coin vendor, hoping to find gloves or boots.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:45 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Had a pretty good night tonight.  Cleared about 4-5 bounties, completed 4 Queen's missions, got 3 purple loot (head, chest, machine gun), picked up 7 coins (total of 17) and went from lvl 23 with 35 light to 24 with 63 and I should make 25 shortly after I start playing next.  Looking forward to buying something from the coin vendor, hoping to find gloves or boots.  
Yeah, it was a good night. No dropping and lots of loot. You'll be Raid ready in no time now.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:14 am

Well, looks like I have some self ass kicking to do as the exotic being sold by the vendor is the "Suros Regime" auto rifle so I basically wasted 150 Vanguard Marks on the legendary AR I bought just 2 days ago.  Lesson learned on that one, but I'm not passing up the chance to have the Suros Regime.

Will definitely keep the other one as a backup though in case I get a different exotic I'd like to use at some point.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:02 am

I'll be on tonight around 9,10est if anyone wants to run some of the strikes and maybe the Queens stuff that I haven't touched. I'll probably be on till 1:30-2:00am.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:54 am

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:Well, looks like I have some self ass kicking to do as the exotic being sold by the vendor is the "Suros Regime" auto rifle so I basically wasted 150 Vanguard Marks on the legendary AR I bought just 2 days ago.  Lesson learned on that one, but I'm not passing up the chance to have the Suros Regime.

Will definitely keep the other one as a backup though in case I get a different exotic I'd like to use at some point.
LOL!  I just got that gun from the Weekly Nightfall this week.  Sadly, I thought it might be somewhat rare but now everyone is going to have it.  Pretty sweet gun though.  Enjoy.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:11 am

Bought the auto rifle and some shotgun leveling consumables.  Might buy the hunter helm, but my legendary is only one spot from being fully upgraded and I'd have to give up my Alpha Lupi.  I'm thinking Alpha Lupi for PVE and this new helm for PVP.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:56 pm

i looked into the auto rifle as far as how it would upgrade  

max dps is the same was the leg one i have right now   and the upgrades  for it  were cool but sadly not better then the scout rifle i have now

i did buy the engram  just for shards lol
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next