Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last of Us Remastered - Who's getting it?

+7
Atrum
S7 Magus
S7 Panzer
S7 OC
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Interseptor
DeadSockPuppet
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What system are you getting it for?

Last of Us Remastered - Who's getting it? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap17%Last of Us Remastered - Who's getting it? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Last of Us Remastered - Who's getting it? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap67%Last of Us Remastered - Who's getting it? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Last of Us Remastered - Who's getting it? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Last of Us Remastered - Who's getting it? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Last of Us Remastered - Who's getting it? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap16%Last of Us Remastered - Who's getting it? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Last of Us Remastered - Who's getting it? - Page 5 Empty Re: Last of Us Remastered - Who's getting it?

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:54 pm

If I can get in a match.  Had real problem last night playing.  Could not find a match.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Last of Us Remastered - Who's getting it? - Page 5 Empty Re: Last of Us Remastered - Who's getting it?

Post by Evol Recovery Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:44 pm

I know they just patched it but I haven't been having any problems playing

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PSN.....Evolrevel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:27 pm

This game is just so good all around. I am absolutely in love with factions. Destiny may have some competition when it comes to the competitive side of gaming.

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:34 pm

Evol Recovery wrote:This game is just so good all around. I am absolutely in love with factions. Destiny may have some competition when it comes to the competitive side of gaming.
I missed you last night by a few mins.  Too bad too cause Magus and I tried to play again last night and could not get into a match.  Really frustrating.  I need the secret handshake or something.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Yea I had problems last night as well. Pretty much right after I sent you the party invite. Then again I have played like 5 matches today and had no problems

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Btw started the new games plus. Can't pick anything higher then the difficulty you finished the game with the first time. Also you lose all collectables except for the training Manuals, weapons upgrades and the buffs you get with the meds. So I am going to do play through 2 with my laptop next to me and make sure I don't miss anything.

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Can't change the difficulty in the scene selection menu?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:02 pm

From what I read online that approach to the game was actually a bug. I am going to beat it again in hard plus , finish all the collectables and hidden trophies and then if I want to play it again I'll just go to grounded. From what I read it is just as difficult as survivor except for the whole no HUD part.

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:27 am

Yeah, right now I'm gonna probably take on Easy + next and make sure I get all collectables and upgrades.  Then I'm just gonna speed run Survivor +.  Then I'll only have the MP Trophies, which right now looks like a problem till they get the MP sorted out.  I will be on tonight playing so hit me up if you get on.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:27 am

Like I was telling Zak & Sean tonight, this is probably one of my new favorite games.  I had no issues with the ending, other than the game had to end.  I plan on hitting the DLC next and then hopefully a Normal+ run and some MP before Destiny hits.  Probably won't try to Platinum this one, but if I run thru again on Normal+ that's basically Hard and I keep all my weapon mods and upgrades for Joel, right?

Very, very pleased with this purchase.  Now I'm really lookingforward to Uncharted 4 and I hope they either release Uncharted 1-3 remastered copies for the PS4 or put them on PS Now.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:23 am

Finally started getting in matches no problem.  Played a ton this weekend.  Really enjoy Survivors (Last Man Standing) the best.  Ton of fun.  Stayed up till 2am Friday and Saturday night playing with my bros (and had to make myself quit playing last night so I could actually get some sleep).  I will probably be playing most nights so hit me up if anyone wants to play.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:27 pm

I'll probably be on tonight and might hit up the MP depending upon who's on.  I need to finish Left Behind and another play-thru on plus before Destiny but I've got like 3 weeks and I'm taking a week of vacation starting Thursday so I should have a little time to spare.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:12 am

So, the MP modes seem a lot like GR:FS in play style, slow and methodical, except you have crap for supplies.  All in all, I liked it and would like to play some more when we have a full group.  

After that, I started up Left Behind and played thru the first 2 thirds (4 sections), I got up to where you jump out of the medivac chopper.  The room with the 2 clickers and 3 runners took me a handful of tries but so far the rest has been challenging enough to keep me interested and not frustrated (I'm playing on normal).  

Overall, I'm probably looking at like 3-4 hrs for the whole DLC and it would have definitely been worth it, even if it wasn't included in Remastered.   The story is great and I like the additonal background, including the banter and interaction between Ellie and Riley.

Looking forward to finishing up the DLC so I can make another run on the main story on Normal+ and possibly another run on Left Behind.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:05 am

Survivors is so flippin addicting.  Played for like 2 more hours after Magus signed off.  Chose to run in the "No Party" group which made it easy to find a decent room and be able to mix up your randoms each match.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5