Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

External Game Storage “Coming Soon”

2 posters

Go down

External Game Storage “Coming Soon”  Empty External Game Storage “Coming Soon”

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:44 am

Microsoft’s Major Nelson has confirmed that external game storage for Xbox One is “coming soon”. He also talked about how there is a lot of good work going behind the scene for the Xbox One.
In a thread on reddit, he replied to some of the demands of the fans, ensuring them that Microsoft is committed to bringing new and exciting things for the Xbox One.
Lot’s of good work going on to make the console even better – some you’ll see soon, some will show up later. But: it is all good stuff : )
He was asked to confirm support for external storage, especially for media. While he didn’t really confirm it for media, he did say that external game storage will be coming soon.
External game storage is coming soon….I need to check on media support.
External Game Storage “Coming Soon”  Kinect-watch
He was also asked about integrating Kinect to use for the purpose of security, detecting if there is a potential threat, and alerting the users. According to him, there are multiple reasons why this is not a good idea, also debunking the myth that Kinect is always watching its users.
There are a TON of issues w/ this..#1 being privacy. Some people (incorrectly) think Kinect is always watching them.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

External Game Storage “Coming Soon”  Empty Re: External Game Storage “Coming Soon”

Post by Atrum Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Nice, I'll probably end up buying some custom edition with a bigger HDD in a few years, but I'm sure some of you guys already have full drives.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down