Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter is coming

+12
S7 Panzer
S7 SecurityGuy
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Sticky
S7 COOP
S7 OC
S7 Coolhand
S7 K1ll3rKlown
The JDG
S7 Interseptor
Atrum
Evol Recovery
16 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Winter is coming - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter is coming

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:18 pm

So the Trail and the Mountain's fate aside I'd like to talk about a few other things...

1) Arya's laugh OP!  But was it wise to announce "The Hound and his... traveling companion Arya" to all of the Vail?  I know he already has a bounty but that is the first public announcement that Arya is still alive.  I think that is gonna cause some big trouble.  Thoughts?  Also, where does our duo go from here?  And finally, I am calling that the Hound dies from that bite/infection.

2) What is the new fate of Jorah now that he has been banished by Dany?  Does he stay by her side and protect her from a far? or is there a new chapter for him?  Any predictions?

3) How about Sansa finally becoming interesting?  She is finally starting to play the game.  Good for her.  What is next for Team Balish?  What is their plan for little Robin?

4) And finally, what about the Battle for Castle Black?  How is that going down?  Personally I can't see any way for them to defend the wall from both sides.  I am guessing most of them are slaughtered and a huge gaping hole is left in the wall for all sorts of terrible things to flow through.  I guess only a handful of Crows make it out alive, forced to scatter.  Jon Snow and Sam being among the living.  Thoughts?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:31 pm

1 - I see the Hound being done. Arya... I'm still rooting for her eventually getting some real training and becoming an assassin/killer. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

2 - Jorahs coming back, Probably at some key moment/time when he can save Dany.

3 - Sansa and Balish try to use Robin to gain some power. He'll probably die out on the tour they're planning

4 - Castle black is done for. One potentially interesting development would be the wildling army attacks, and is attacked from behind by the whitewalkers. Epic 3 army battle ensues, meanwhile castle black gets attacked from behind at the same time. Threat is neutralized by Jon and his woman wildling. They then open the gate to save the remaining wildlings and combine forces to attempt to hold the wall.

I know that's way to specific to ever be correct, but sounds cool to me.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:33 pm

I am really curious to see what happens with arya and the hound. I don't think they will get beyond the gate for a stark girls reunion. The thing with Jorha really was surpirsing, I know they talked about it from the lanister side on one of the last episodes but was shock by it. I would not be surprised to see him cause chaos in other places in her name. Sansa, about time. I sort of have a feeling she is going to be the only stark who actually has any impact in the stark Lanister issue. I also would not be surprised if she kills a little finger in the end. 
I don't see good thinks for the wall and castle black but I also don't see them killing Jon snow. But then again game of thrones it would happen. Lol

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:28 pm

AtrumX wrote:1 - I see the Hound being done. Arya... I'm still rooting for her eventually getting some real training and becoming an assassin/killer. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

2 - Jorahs coming back, Probably at some key moment/time when he can save Dany.

3 - Sansa and Balish try to use Robin to gain some power. He'll probably die out on the tour they're planning

4 - Castle black is done for. One potentially interesting development would be the wildling army attacks, and is attacked from behind by the whitewalkers. Epic 3 army battle ensues, meanwhile castle black gets attacked from behind at the same time. Threat is neutralized by Jon and his woman wildling. They then open the gate to save the remaining wildlings and combine forces to attempt to hold the wall.

I know that's way to specific to ever be correct, but sounds cool to me.

1)  I am pretty sure Arya is meant to go to Bravos and train with the Faceless men.  Not sure if the Hound helps her get there or she busts out the coin Jaqen gave her in season 2.  Either way I really think that is her path and I think she sets off on said path as early as next episode since she is finally out of rich relatives to ransom her to.

2) Kind of what I thought too but I could see him showing up else where kind of like Ser Barrister did when he showed up to help Dany.  Or even just wondering like a Ronin for a while.

3) Does Sansa perhaps kill Littlefinger as OC suggested?  I could see that happening but I think Sansa's mistake will be trusting Littlefinger and thinking she knows him.  I am interested to see how this turns out.

4) That is an awesome thought.  I like it!  I had not even thought of the WW attacking at the same time.  Very cool idea there and could be the distraction the Crows need to survive the fight.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Ok, ok, ok I just watched the resent episode...WHAT THE WHAT!? They give you what you expect and then take it away....uuuuggghhh, these stinking writers...
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:35 pm

S7 R0LLING THUND3R wrote:Ok, ok, ok I just watched the resent episode...WHAT THE WHAT!? They give you what you expect and then take it away....uuuuggghhh, these stinking writers...
Yup, and with two episodes left, don't expect anything from the King's Landing and Tyrion in the next episode.  My prediction is next episode is all Wildings, White Walkers, and Night's Watch, possibly with a little Dany sprinkled in.  Last episode will leave Castle Black on the verge of collapse to the Wildings or the White Walkers and it will end up with a The Imp being set to be beheaded, only for the camera to fade to black with the sound of the sword coming down into the block.

If they're smart, they won't resolve Castle Black or The Imp's thread this season, rather they'll use them as draws to watch the next season.  Everyone will be back, but they can keep running teasers for the next 36 months of off season until the next season premier airs.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Winter is coming - Page 7 Empty after the fight

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:03 am

I thought this was amusing.

Winter is coming - Page 7 595c6020-eb3f-11e3-ae45-57616aca2e85_Instagram-PedroPascal
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:34 am

He is freaking huge. I was reading some about him after the first episode he was in. He was a strong man competitor and was recruited by the Indianapolis Colts to play offensive line and protect Andrew Luck. Oh and he has no football expierence but based on his sheer size and strength he was brought in. He would have made the team but due to a some what major back injury that he had sustained from his strong man days he decided not to play anymore and bam he is on game of thrones. I bet we will see him in a bunch of roles now.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:36 am

Yeah, that's a massive guy. I didn't realize he was 6'9, 400+ lbs.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:47 am

Should have been in the new Hercules movie...

S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:39 pm

I thought I read somewhere that he's all muscle but based on his height and weight his BMI makes him obese.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:55 pm

Bmi is pretty bull sh1t when it comes to guys who have a lot of muscle.  Most pro athletes who you would deem to be in shape would most likely be considered obese or over weight by bmi standards.  Example. Lebron James I think most of us would consider him fit and in good shape 6'8" 250 BMI 27.5. A BMI of 30 is considered obese and any thing over 25 is over weight. The rock 6'5" 250 BMI of 29.6 borer line Obese. So yeah BMI for every day people is great but athletes and weightlifters it's really not accurate.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:16 pm

S7 OC wrote:Yeah it will be interesting to see if he lives. What are the rules in a trial by combat if both champions die?

The rule is simple, whoever dies first loses. Although the Mountain was mortally wounded (so it appears), he did not die until after he killed the Prince. The Prince died first. Ipso facto.
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:41 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:I thought I read somewhere that he's all muscle but based on his height and weight his BMI makes him obese.
Yeah, BMI is quite ridiculous. I'm 187cm (6'1) and 205lbs. For me to get into the "Normal Weight" and not be "Overweight" I would have to get down to about 2-3% body fat.
Just as an FYI, most professional/competition shape bodybuilders are in the 5-6% body fat range at best.

Body Fat % is a much more accurate indicator.

That being said, the guy is a powerlifter. Power lifters are never super cut. To keep your strength up you have to eat at in caloric excess. While you can stay healthy doing this, there's no way to get 'shredded' and have very visible abs without sacrificing power.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:18 am

Air7Cav wrote:
S7 OC wrote:Yeah it will be interesting to see if he lives. What are the rules in a trial by combat if both champions die?

The rule is simple, whoever dies first loses. Although the Mountain was mortally wounded (so it appears), he did not die until after he killed the Prince. The Prince died first. Ipso facto.
He'll talk his way out of it. Plus his brother won't go for it either. Dad will have to find a better way.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Yeah I'll just leave this here. the mountain deadlifting 994lbs
This guy is no joke that is an insane amount of weight. 
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2087463-heres-video-of-the-mountain-from-game-of-thrones-deadlifting-994-pounds

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Finally Jon Snow being a bad ass. Good episode and it will be really interesting to see what happens next. One more episode in the season any one have any predictions on what the cliff hanger they leave us on is going to be? I hope they get back to what is happening in kings landing.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:38 am

I'm glad redhead died. They should have killed the leader guy - why did Jon takeoff before questioning him? Could have used more wolf kills by Ghost. The scyth was pretty badass.

That was probably the first episode where we saw nothing but Jon Snow. So I guess next week will be a split between the resolution of the Imp's trial and some Daenerys. I can't imagine killing him off as I think he is the most interesting character, along with Arya.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:33 am

Yeah, I suspect we will focus on Kings Landing and the Tyrion's fate along with some more Arya/Hound and maybe Brienne/Pod.  I feel Arya has the most left to tell.  I feel something big happening for her soon.  Most everyone was wrapped up for the season in the last two episodes except those mentioned.  Maybe even some new characters, like Oberyn's family and their reaction/setting the wheels in motion for next seasons conflicts?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:51 am

I saw Dragons in the previews. Needs more dragonz.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:52 pm

I forgot to mention this but last weeks...
What the hell was the purpose of talking about beetles for 10 minutes? lol

and i'm ready for Assassin Arya to come and play!
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:25 am

They were just showing the bond that they have as brothers. Just as you sit around with your brother and remember old crazy stuff that happened in your past. Attempting to show how much they cared about each other and this maybe the last time they get to talk before he's killed.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:46 pm

Yup, just a bonding moment. Can't wait for the finale.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The JDG Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:58 pm

The JDG
The JDG
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : The JDG

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:00 pm

Should have said name something the boyfriend looks for when angry...think about it. jocolor
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next