Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD to have dedicated servers on Xbox One.

5 posters

Go down

CoD to have dedicated servers on Xbox One. Empty CoD to have dedicated servers on Xbox One.

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:25 am

Will be interesting to see if Sony does too.  This is where I think the two systems will be separated though.  MS's online structure is way ahead of Sony.

Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox One has dedicated servers
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

CoD to have dedicated servers on Xbox One. Empty Re: CoD to have dedicated servers on Xbox One.

Post by Atrum Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:36 am

Yay! With all the money the CoD series makes they'll probably actually be good servers too!
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

CoD to have dedicated servers on Xbox One. Empty Re: CoD to have dedicated servers on Xbox One.

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:40 am

I have to admit that this revelation will at least get me to Gamefly the game and see how it is even though I've pretty much given up on CoD.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:02 am

Dedicated servers are a good thing. Period. But for me CoD is just getting stale. Server lag or host advantage never bothered me much with this game and they are not the reason I am skipping this installment.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:08 pm

I've taken a back seat on my CoD playing for a few games now. Barely finishing 1 full level phase. This one may spark my interest more.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:46 pm

well i think since there doing dedicated servers the player limit might get bumped up as well....

idk but about time they added dedicated servers now lag war will just be ,.... lag war XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:12 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Dedicated servers are a good thing.  Period.  But for me CoD is just getting stale.  Server lag or host advantage never bothered me much with this game and they are not the reason I am skipping this installment.
To be fair you pretty much skipped the current one too except for zombies.  And I don't remember you playing much MW3 either.  To each their own.  I like jumping on and knowing what to expect - it is easy to get burnt out if that's all you play, but I like having it ready when I want to crush dreams.

Dedicated servers will be a blessing, I hope.  The current quitter, migration, quitter, migration sh1t is pissing me off.  Mostly the quitter part.  I hope they punish those pussies going forward.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down