Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pricing for the XB1 Turtle Beach headsets...

+2
S7 mrmiller
OneBadHuskerFan
6 posters

Go down

Pricing for the XB1 Turtle Beach headsets... Empty Pricing for the XB1 Turtle Beach headsets...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:20 pm

For those interested...

$99 and $149.

http://www.gamefront.com/turtle-beach-e3-2013/
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Pricing for the XB1 Turtle Beach headsets... Empty Re: Pricing for the XB1 Turtle Beach headsets...

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:00 pm

The higher end is about $50 less than I would have guessed. I'm still holding out for an adapter, even though I don't have the new model headsets. I want totally wireless and not to be teathered to the controller.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Pricing for the XB1 Turtle Beach headsets... Empty Re: Pricing for the XB1 Turtle Beach headsets...

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:41 pm

The pricing isn't bad, but from the description it sounds like they're a definite step down from my XP500s.  However, since they're not too expensive they'd probably be passable for a while.  Curious to get more info on the Polk set.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:59 pm

not a bad price but i  to im going to stick it out if not for an adapter another company other then turtle...

i do know of a company that is talking about making next gen console headset's that i will easily pick them over  any other company .... i cant say much about who it is as im under NDA....... but when they come out and say something then i can fill yall in
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Polk 4 Shot set will be $159 and seems like they'll be comparable to the TB sets.  The link had info about a soundbar and a 360 headset:

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/06/13/e3-2013-polk-audios-new-xbox-one-sound-bar-and-headphones
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:20 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:The higher end is about $50 less than I would have guessed. I'm still holding out for an adapter, even though I don't have the new model headsets. I want totally wireless and not to be teathered to the controller.

~mrmiller
 Any word on a full wireless headset yet?  That is something I have been waiting to hear about myself.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:11 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:not a bad price but i  to im going to stick it out if not for an adapter another company other then turtle...

i do know of a company that is talking about making next gen console headset's that i will easily pick them over  any other company .... i cant say much about who it is as im under NDA....... but when they come out and say something then i can fill yall in
You and your beta/alpha signups and giveaways.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm

AtrumX wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:not a bad price but i  to im going to stick it out if not for an adapter another company other then turtle...

You and your beta/alpha signups and giveaways.

XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down