Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Question

3 posters

Go down

Quick Question Empty Quick Question

Post by Shep Fri May 17, 2013 6:10 pm

I've been out of gaming for a looong time. Got married, kids and old. I first started gaming in 2002ish and was playing DF2. I remember playing some s7 guys who were rediculously good. Saw this site and was just wondering if you were the same squad.

Shep

Back to top Go down

Quick Question Empty Re: Quick Question

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri May 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Nope, we reformed under this name just a few years ago. Before that many of us were in Baptized By Fire (BBF). That is when I joined (maybe around 2007) so I can't speak to earlier times.

It could be that clan no longer exists, but sometimes people confuse us with the Seven Sins clan (a bunch of modders/cheaters) which represents the antithesis of what we are all about: The Sacred Seven Virtues<---link

I turn 33 in a couple weeks - our ages range from 21+ to early 50s even. If you have an interest in joining post up in the Join Us forum. While many of us are very good at many games, l33t skill is not a requirement of membership - just gotta be over 21 and not a doochebag. Oh, and represent they sacred seven virtues, of course.

Hope that info helps and good luck to you on all your future gaming, here or elsewhere!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Shep Sat May 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Ok. Thanks for the response. You guys have a nice site. Good luck in your gaming.

BTW, the last game I played competitively was Delta Force BHD. I know, that's an ancient game. I was in a squad called =SOM=. We kicked butt and won a lot of tourneys. Haha. Just reliving the glory days.

Shep

Shep

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Mon May 20, 2013 8:55 am

Shep wrote:I remember playing some s7 guys who were rediculously good.

Yeah, I think you got the wrong clan Razz
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down