Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect 3

+13
S7 Nate
S7 Jwriter
S7 Richie
S7 Coolhand
Atrum
S7 DROOPY
DeadSockPuppet
S7 mrmiller
S7 Sticky
PhoenixAsh12
S7 Panzer
S7 Epic
S7 Interseptor
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mass Effect 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mass Effect 3

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:21 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:
S7 Coolhand wrote:4000 effective for an achievement. Playing multiplayer raises your effective %.

4000 effective resources??? That's a ton, and you get that from those missions I missed or from MP. I'm not sure how far into the game I am but I've only got like 2500-3000 resources from solo campaign.
Just read something that said you need 5000 effective war assets for the "best" ending - I'm going for that on this second playthrough.

I like the Carnifex pistol the best - very light, hits hard, and not too slow. Playing on insanity right now and mostly using Garrus and James equipped with particle rifles. Otherwise I have Liara equipped with the Scorpion pistol since weight doesn't matter on team mates. Owning it with my sentinel.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:46 am

I think I'm over 3000 resources but I've been working on the post-Cerberus Citadel attack missions and have gotten more assets so I need to hit the war room and see where I'm at now. Got some small collect this item missions to complete too, which should be easy and help some.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Join me on multiplayer - it is a blast yall!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:10 am

Finally finished my first playthru, after taking about a month off from the game. I finished with like 5500 assets and was only given 2 options at the end. When I check online, it said that for the amount of assets I had I should have had like at least another option available. Anywho, I guess I'm good with how everything played out over the three games and hopefully if I get a chance to run thru the game again I'll get some of the other options.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:49 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Finally finished my first playthru, after taking about a month off from the game. I finished with like 5500 assets and was only given 2 options at the end. When I check online, it said that for the amount of assets I had I should have had like at least another option available. Anywho, I guess I'm good with how everything played out over the three games and hopefully if I get a chance to run thru the game again I'll get some of the other options.

There are, at most, 3 options available. Also worth noting is your galactic readiness rating. If you haven't done much MP, or used the ME app then you will be around 50%. This basically means your war assets are cut down 50% for your military readiness rating - The one that matters for the endings.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:18 am

So EA make it were you have to play Multiplayer or us an app to get the best ending?
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:20 am

To get the "best ending"? Yes. Although, I played through without and MP or other crap and got the 2nd best ending. It's exactly the same ending except for about a 3 second clip at the end. I just imagined the clip happened for me and went on about my day.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:37 am

S7 Interseptor wrote: I just imagined the clip happened for me and went on about my day.

Kinda like I imagine that EA isn't a bunch of twatwaffles and I go about my day. I'll have to increase my readiness with MP next time, since I can't get my Origin account working, and thus I can't use the app.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:08 pm

S7 Panzer wrote:So EA make it were you have to play Multiplayer or us an app to get the best ending?

Not quite. If you do EVERYTHING just right in your play through, keep everyone alive, do all side quests, etc. Then you can still get enough readiness to get the 3rd ending.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:26 pm

I had everyone alive except for Kaidan but I had to sacrifice either him or Ashley in ME to get the AA guns running. I didn't complete all of the side quests either and with the lack of MP that's probably why I didn't get the third (green) ending.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:13 pm

I came close but couldn't get the best ending without multiplayer. I think this is because I missed one DLC on ME2, so didn't have a certain character/asset.

The multiplayer is very fun - I highly recommend it and am still actively playing it. Finally starting to finish silvers consistantly.

Besides raising your readiness rating you can promote a level 20 multiplayer character to the campaign and it becomes another war asset. In theory, you could not do any side missions and still get the best ending, or you could not play any multiplayer and get the best ending if you make all the right choices through all three games and every DLC. I for one couldn't just go about my day - I had to see that 3 second clip for my Shep.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3