Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi player

+15
S7 Coolhand
DeadSockPuppet
The JDG
Atrum
S7 Glock
Air7Cav
Pharaoh Amun Ra
S7 Interseptor
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Zalacious
DerangeMaverick
S7 mrmiller
S7 OC
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Multi player Empty Multi player

Post by S7 OC Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:17 pm

We figured a way to get a good number of guys into a room and playeds some good games once the servers stopped failing.
What you do is go to multiplayer and go to browse servers and you can find servers with 1 to no people in them. join together and play, down fail is because we are the first bunch to join you start by joining to fill the two teams if you are quick while randoms join you can switch teams. Also Randoms will join because they are public servers but you are basically starting them. Cool option that definitely makes BF3 mp better than trying to join full rooms.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Multi player Empty Re: Multi player

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Well I have not been able to get in any games yet, so I may check the sever switch.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:05 am

I tried to join the clan in a game and couldnt it was full then i was kicked from the party Sad
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : DerangeMaverick

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:40 am

Good to know. Was able to get some good games in once the servers came back up. Then I caught gf aggro and had to bounce.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:57 am

DerangeMaverick wrote:I tried to join the clan in a game and couldnt it was full then i was kicked from the party Sad

We had too many and dropped the party chat all together. At least that is when I got dropped too. LOL

I finally got in and played some games. It still aggravates me that it's not easier to get everyone on the same team, and we were split up the whole time. Plus being a lowly level 1 hurts until you get the acog and other unlocks going. It was a blast, and now I'm up way too late and too pumped to go to sleep.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:49 am

Yeah....I played a couple games....too much to drink so I was staggering around the battlefield....then the servers failed. Good game though. I imagine Things will smooth out in the next day or so.
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:54 am

Lol! It was fun, I just unlocked the motar for support. Very fun to use and challenging must be precise. And Interceptor, I remember now more info on my parachute drop onto the B building once I landed you were in the stairwell leading to the roof poking your body halfway out...if only my trigger finger was a little more happy. I was high up in the helicopter and noticed he was semi-hovering over B so I took a leap. Then kind of swirled around till I hit the roof, why did you take my cookie away from me JERK! Lol jk. I was home free to B until you intercepted me Mad
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:56 am

S7 Uncle Charles wrote:Yeah....I played a couple games....too much to drink so I was staggering around the battlefield....then the servers failed. Good game though. I imagine Things will smooth out in the next day or so.

If you belly crawl everything stops shaking and you can't fall.
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:00 am

I think one of our new guys got mad because I drove a jeep into the hornets nest lol...one of the objectives. Just so you know I'm very aggressive, most of the time it works out but next time just jump ship because I'll sink it on purpose...FTW lol. c4+jeep=suicide run big boom a lot of damage, tank killer too.
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:06 am

Oh yeah one more thing if any of you play with interceptor do not take the jets, hes very sensitive about that. Lol. Jk he might talk crazy to you if you do lol. He kept telling one of our guys to shoot me down lol.
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:09 am

d@mn, a quadruple post...you've reached a new high Thunder Shocked .

Multi player Iwasheretowitnessthisep
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:18 am

Nice! I tell you what, it was rough going at first but we did finally get a group of guys together. Yes, we were split into opposing teams but I still had a blast playing. The best thing about last night was just how crazy it would be at times. Like when Thunder parachuted down on the target. I was watching the sight lines looking for infantry and armored tanks, not expecting someone to drop from above. I turned just in time to see him drop in on top of the building. It was great.

Later on that map, Miller and I were in a tank and stuck behind a retaining wall. Solution? Blow a hole in the wall and keep heading to the target. Another time I took a helicopter to the other side of the map and bailed out. Landed on the edge of the map near where they spawn. Then I just laid down and took cover till a squad mate could spawn on me. At that point Glock and I took the point by surprise and just us two cleared the area and destroyed the target. It was fantastic.

And there was at least 100 more things like that throughout the night. Despite the large maps and large team size a good squad can make all the difference in winning the battle. Teamwork and communication are key to success and that is why I started playing team shooters in the first place.

This game is a little rough around the edges, especially when trying to get more than four of us together on the same team but the gameplay is so much better than anything out there that I don't really care. Hell it was even kind of fun to shoot fellow clanmates. Wink
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:44 am

I was on a jeep when it got blown up. I dont remember who was driving but a warning would of been nice. all i see is driver running out and me blowing up.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:07 pm

DerangeMaverick wrote:I was on a jeep when it got blown up. I dont remember who was driving but a warning would of been nice. all i see is driver running out and me blowing up.

Yeah, last night was probably a bad night for your first experience with the clan. Sorry about that. Between the servers being down and the game being new it was a bit crazy. I think people just wanted to get in, run around and experiment. Normally it is a bit more controlled with a lot of good communication. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you and get you into some good games shortly. It will probably be a little crazy for the first week or so till we settle in to a groove.

Plus, Thunder is a plane stealing, jeep crashing bastard. I'd just stay away from him entirely. Laughing (just kidding Thunder, we love you)
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:11 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
DerangeMaverick wrote:I was on a jeep when it got blown up. I dont remember who was driving but a warning would of been nice. all i see is driver running out and me blowing up.

Yeah, last night was probably a bad night for your first experience with the clan. Sorry about that. Between the servers being down and the game being new it was a bit crazy. I think people just wanted to get in, run around and experiment. Normally it is a bit more controlled with a lot of good communication. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you and get you into some good games shortly. It will probably be a little crazy for the first week or so till we settle in to a groove.

Plus, Thunder is a plane stealing, jeep crashing bastard. I'd just stay away from him entirely. Laughing (just kidding Thunder, we love you)

Dont get me wrong i enjoyed it. All i could see was the driver running around the jeep trying to get away while my dead body just cooked evenly on all sides. I could care leass of my kill death ratio, i just hate campers and there were a lot of them last night. As soon as i spawned i was dead again. Sad
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Quote of the night.

Uncle Charles: "I'm like a period, I come around for a few days" affraid

This may not be an exact quote but the comparison is dead on..lol. This statement must have been a result of the booze, lol.
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Haven't played MP yet but will try today.
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Glock Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:14 pm

DerangeMaverick wrote:I tried to join the clan in a game and couldnt it was full then i was kicked from the party Sad

Another reason u got kicked from the party was because u weren't talking. So we didn't know you were trying to get into a game with us. It looks as if you were playing elsewhere. Feel free to speak up and let us know if u can't get in and wanna play with us.
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Key to the game- mark the enemies! Keeps the campers at bay and helps everyone. Plus you get points for marking. I know me and Interseptor were wearing out the "back" button last night, as the enemy was constantly followed by that little red chevron.

I guess we can only talk to those in our squad still, and really last night it seemed like I was only playing with my 4 squadmates and then random AI. That's the only negative I have so far, as it doesn't seem as big as a "big team" battle should.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:49 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:d@mn, a quadruple post...you've reached a new high Thunder Shocked .

Multi player Iwasheretowitnessthisep

lol!
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:56 pm

It's no big deal, I was trying to grab the objective. Many times the opposing side is not expecting us to be near their base leaving that objective open. Well that time someone was there. And it really was a split decision. For future reference I think outside the box and do crazy things to see what works. If you ride with me, it's ride or die lol.
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:06 pm

S7 Glock wrote:

Another reason u got kicked from the party was because u weren't talking. So we didn't know you were trying to get into a game with us. It looks as if you were playing elsewhere. Feel free to speak up and let us know if u can't get in and wanna play with us.

Its cool. No worries lol. I ended up playing with sock later that night. Ill be on tonight even though i suck ill try my best lol.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:07 pm

S7 R0LLING THUND3R wrote:

It's no big deal, I was trying to grab the objective. Many times the opposing side is not expecting us to be near their base leaving that objective open. Well that time someone was there. And it really was a split decision. For future reference I think outside the box and do crazy things to see what works. If you ride with me, it's ride or die lol.

lol its all good. im more of a kamikaze player as well run in head first get killed so someone else can kill lol.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:10 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:

Train wreck is more like it ( pun intended ) lol it's all good. Yeah Mav just stick with us if the servers didn't crash or me it would have been better. Usually when we get new games we play around with it then we get serious.
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Can't wait to play with you all! Sounds like battlefield is amazing as always
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel