Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Age: Origins

3 posters

Go down

Dragon Age: Origins Empty Dragon Age: Origins

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:23 pm

I'm geeking out hardcore on this game right now. Really a cool RPG. You also get an ingame item for ME2 and a code for 1 of the 3 DLCs. If you're a fan on fantasy RPGs then pick this one up today!

I think they were trying to set a record for bloodiness.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Origins Empty Re: Dragon Age: Origins

Post by S7 OC Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Yes very good game. I still have not beaten the final boss (archdeamon)

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Jwriter Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:52 pm

I love this game. I've beat it once, and almost there a second time. Put it on hold for Mass Effect 2...which has been like crack for me. Can't wait for the new DLC.
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Question - I'm an arcane warrior specced mage (also a healer spec) currently wearing Legion massive armor set. My tank is Alister wearing Juggernaut set. Wynn is healing and also an arcane warrior (passive) so she's wearing the Effort/Duty set. Last is Liliana the archer wearing the Felon's Coat and various other pieces.

I'm about to turn in my drake scales and dragon scale. Should I go with the Superior Dragonskin (medium), Dragonscale (heavy), or Dragonbone (massive)?

I chew lesser mana potions constantly (have about a 1000 on me now) already since I end up throwing out various heals and mana regen aoe and rejuvination for Wynn as well as paralysis and other CCs. I keep the sustained heal per tick on always. I alternate between using the melee combat sustained ability, rock armor, shimmering shield, etc depending on the fight - if too many aoe's/stuns I back off and hit from range and heal. Hardly ever use Miasma or Wisp since my mana drains fast enough during fights.

Which of the Superior Dragon Scale armors would you suggest? My fatigue sits right around 100% or a little above, so should I go with one of the lighter armors or suck it up and just chew more pots and get the massive armor? Should I wear it or should my tank? Go light and use shimmering shield? Thanks, your opinon is welcome!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Jwriter Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:38 pm

You can get 2 sets of Dragon armor made...I has light set made for Liliana, and a heavier set made for Alistair. I use magical defenses for my Arcane Warrior and Wynne. This is my second run through though.

The 1st time i had a warrior and i kept the heavy Dragon armor, mainly so I could fare better against the dragon on the way to the Urn of Sacred Ashes.

Personally, I think your teammates could use it more, whereas you;re able to think outside of the box more when it comes to how you fight and defend yourself. At least that's how I approach it.

BTW, I think that squad combo you're using is the best combo in the game for balance. Now if you want straight up attack, Morrigan is a bad mofo...who is voiced by Claudia Black for all you Sci-Fi fans out there (Farscape, later Stargate Episodes).
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down