Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 4 LCE Sold Out at Amazon

+10
DerangeMaverick
S7 mrmiller
S7 Epic
S7 Big M Easy
S7 Wiggles1778
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Sticky
Atrum
S7 OC
S7 Interseptor
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Forza 4 LCE Sold Out at Amazon - Page 4 Empty Re: Forza 4 LCE Sold Out at Amazon

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:48 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:I picked up a copy of the Forza LE for interseptor or anyone else who might want it and can't find a copy. I most likely will not get it at all, or at least until after the holidays. I just have too many other games to put the time into Forza it would take to be sufficient at racing with the clan.

~mrmiller

Thanks. Hold it for me for a day. I hope to have a shipping confirmation from the guy on ebay later this afternoon.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Forza 4 LCE Sold Out at Amazon - Page 4 Empty Re: Forza 4 LCE Sold Out at Amazon

Post by DerangeMaverick Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:07 pm

just bought it on amazon through tiger direct. forza battlefield 3 and green lantern movie all yhree for 167 and qualified 6months no interest woth amazon store card needless to say cancelled order on dell site.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : DerangeMaverick

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:22 am

NOTE: I may have an extra copy too... (if anyone needs one still)

My order thru Dell is "In Production" so i cant cancel online and they don't have people from the Indian hotline working overnights... so if I dont see a post by the morning I'll just cancel it...

But i grabbed the last one from Amazon with this current batch... it has now changed from Only 1 left In Stock to In Stock but may need 1-2 additional day processing
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:08 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:I picked up a copy of the Forza LE for interseptor or anyone else who might want it and can't find a copy. I most likely will not get it at all, or at least until after the holidays. I just have too many other games to put the time into Forza it would take to be sufficient at racing with the clan.

~mrmiller

S7 Wiggles78 wrote:NOTE: I may have an extra copy too... (if anyone needs one still)

My order thru Dell is "In Production" so i cant cancel online and they don't have people from the Indian hotline working overnights... so if I dont see a post by the morning I'll just cancel it...

But i grabbed the last one from Amazon with this current batch... it has now changed from Only 1 left In Stock to In Stock but may need 1-2 additional day processing

Miller or Wiggles

I would buy it off you if it is the LE version. I totally didn't get around to preordering, so this would save my ass. Let me know if you still have it coming and PM me how to get the money to you.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:15 am

i just called dell to cancel.... but you're in luck...

"well since its going to ship today or tomorrow, the system wont let me cancel it..."

so i couldnt ship it til i get it... but i WILL have a 2nd Forza 4: LE
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:34 pm

@ Wiggles - Good deal.

@ Coolhand - hope you're able to get one.

I spent my time looking thru the book that came with the LE while I ripped the game discs to the HDD and then downloaded the 4 DLC codes that I got with the game.

Speaking of DLC, does anyone know when Microsoft is going to be sending out the bonus stuff from emailing your pre-order receipt to them? I don't remember seeing anything other than it would be after the game's release.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:41 pm

My order was cancelled so if anyone is willing to sell me their extra le copy let me know. Im sad now Sad i wanted to play with you guys. I didnt pre order cause i didnt want it in the first place but with all you guys playing it makes me want it. I want LE though lol. So let me know guys.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:46 pm

We call that the Forza effect. We're all so awesome that other people also want to be awesome and play Forza with us. The LE case is amazing. I wish all xbox games came in a metal case that snapped closed. Also, once you do have it, hit me up. I can go over all the basics, how we race, and how to tune your car quick and how to do extensive tuning too.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Correction:

AtrumX wrote:We call that the Forza effect. We're all Puppet is so awesome that other people also want to be awesome and play Forza with us him.

I played Beast Mode on Gears 3 with Mav a couple days in a row and pretty much just talked up the game and the clan and pointed out all things awesome involved in both. Very Happy
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:00 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Correction:

AtrumX wrote:We call that the Forza effect. We're all Puppet is so awesome that other people also want to be awesome and play Forza with us him.

I played Beast Mode on Gears 3 with Mav a couple days in a row and pretty much just talked up the game and the clan and pointed out all things awesome involved in both. Very Happy

S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Lol well done. Sounds like it took a lot of talking though. For future reference if you want to convince someone is awesome just send them a text saying "AtrumX". They'll know. Smile

PS: Epic since you seem to be checking these, day 9 is doing a daily RIGHT NOW. Check it out: http://www.twitch.tv/day9tv (atm he is brushing his teeth but should start any second)
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:02 pm

Im looking for a le copy lol that would equal true awesomeness.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:00 am

DerangeMaverick wrote:Im looking for a le copy lol that would equal true awesomeness.
I'm going to get the copy mrmiller has since we live nearby and he can just hand it to me rather than ship it. Thanks Wiggles for offering to me. Feel free to hook Maverick up if you havent already made arrangements. Thanks again guys, saved my arse.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 am

i still havent seen anything new from dell HOWEVER... my amazon copy shipped early and i'll have it today... not tomorrow
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Sounds col Wiggles. Let me know if anything changes. If not ill pick up the regular copy i guess lol.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4