Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Ball

+7
S7 Jwriter
S7 Nate
surfgoon21
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 mrmiller
S7 OC
11 posters

:: General :: Sports

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Spring Ball - Page 3 Empty Re: Spring Ball

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon May 24, 2010 5:55 pm

My Yanks are officially in a funk!!
Off day tonight...next stop Minnesota Twins again Spring Ball - Page 3 Icon_evil
Since we're off, I'm watching Rays / RedSox!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Tue May 25, 2010 3:15 pm

watch out, check you rear view mirrors Red Sox are right behind you in lane #2 lol.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue May 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Yeah, you guys are looking good. But it's a long summer, we've got lots of time to "hold it" or make up ground if we get passed.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Yeah, you guys are looking good. But it's a long summer, we've got lots of time to "hold it" or make up ground if we get passed.
Oh I know I'm just glad to be back in the thick of it, it sucks when your in June and your teams already out of it lol. We just need to win tonight and and it''l be a successful Roadtrip, then it's off to KC and Boltimore with an O cause I swear we have more fans than they do at that stadium. Spring Ball - Page 3 Icon_eek
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed May 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Actually you do. It's a TON of people here in D.C. from Boston (Federal workers), and they wear their colors to let you know...LOL
So a quick 30 min. drive up to Camden Yards is no big deal. The house will be packed with Sox fans, plus the O's are already 17 GAMES OUT Spring Ball - Page 3 Icon_eek
It's almost like watching the school bully beat up the nerds...not fun to watch.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:27 am

Watched the last three innings of the Detroit game to see the "NO NO" and guess what? I was robbed...LOL

Unbelievable that the Ump called him safe at first.

A travesty! This is why the fan base of baseball is falling behind the NBA and NFL. We have to do something to correct this type of BS...and I'm not even a Detroit Tigers fan, but I felt really bad for the pitcher on this one. If I were a Detroit fan, I'd be calling Bud Selig tonight! I'm the first to say the game of baseball is perfect...no clocks, nothing needed extra, but I gotta root for instant replay after seeing that.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:03 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Watched the last three innings of the Detroit game to see the "NO NO" and guess what? I was robbed...LOL

Unbelievable that the Ump called him safe at first.

A travesty! This is why the fan base of baseball is falling behind the NBA and NFL. We have to do something to correct this type of BS...and I'm not even a Detroit Tigers fan, but I felt really bad for the pitcher on this one. If I were a Detroit fan, I'd be calling Bud Selig tonight! I'm the first to say the game of baseball is perfect...no clocks, nothing needed extra, but I gotta root for instant replay after seeing that.

Couldn't agree with you more.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:11 pm

So...what did you guys think of Stephen Strausberg? As good as advertised? I think so.

I was at the NATS game last night and it had a "playoff atmosphere". I've watched baseball for years and can't remember a better performance for a debut. Remember, this kids nerves had to be going crazy knowing 40,000 + people on-hand and who knows how many watching on TV/internet, etc... This kid still got out there and threw 14 strike outs and NO WALKS Spring Ball - Page 3 Icon_eek ...unbelievable control in the strike zone! Unless he gets hurt and has Tommy Johns he's probably going to be amazing to watch the rest of the year...

Not sure what's happening to Lincecum the other pitching freak. He's starting to lose games now.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:23 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:So...what did you guys think of Stephen Strausberg? As good as advertised? I think so.

I was at the NATS game last night and it had a "playoff atmosphere". I've watched baseball for years and can't remember a better performance for a debut. Remember, this kids nerves had to be going crazy knowing 40,000 + people on-hand and who knows how many watching on TV/internet, etc... This kid still got out there and threw 14 strike outs and NO WALKS Spring Ball - Page 3 Icon_eek ...unbelievable control in the strike zone! Unless he gets hurt and has Tommy Johns he's probably going to be amazing to watch the rest of the year...

Not sure what's happening to Lincecum the other pitching freak. He's starting to lose games now.
Agreed klown but what impressed me the most was his command boy whenever he locked in on a target he hit it, amazing debut for 21 y/o I was watching the game off my iphone with the mlbtv.com app since it was the free. No suprise it was the free game of the day last night I'm guessing it will be on again when he goes up against cleveland Sunday if anyone has that app on their phone.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Yeah...he struck out the last 7 batter straight he faced. This means they'd been up to bat before (0-2,0-3) but by now you should have figure out his pitches. Major league batters can see your 4 or 5 pitches and by the second and third time at bat give your best stuff a ride. Not last night...and not in AAA, AA, college, or the Olympics. Remember he was the only college player on the Olympic team in China 2008. He has always been good...so last night was icing or proof because there's nothing like actually making it and doing it in the show (MLB)...nothing!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Better watch out The AL east is coming back in to form and the Sox will soon be atop the standings. Who would've imagined after being 9gb in the division in early May and people we're starting to write us off. What even more shocking is the fact that we are #1 in batting when our lineup was our weak point and pitching was our strong suit, if we get both going watch out thats a lethal combo.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3