Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 3

+2
S7 Chippy
S7 Interseptor
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 3

Post by S7 Epic Fri May 20, 2011 11:54 pm

I did, until you hit me, twat. LOL

Looking forward to NOT having to race three identical cars...lots of crashes and dirty racing as far as i'm concerned (not pointing fingers) but I was consistently 3rd/4th fastest each race...

My first ever clan rage quit too. Never EVER done that whilst playing with the clan...
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 3

Post by Atrum Sat May 21, 2011 12:51 pm

I hit you on NY? Me and my fiance both thought that I barely cut behind you when you started to block a little sharper.

Also, in the next race I had a mega lag spike and my net dropped. One second we were driving down the straight on mugello, you were a good deal ahead. Next second my car lunged through yours ahead of you, made a crashing sound, went back to where it was before, then went into some kind of stargate wormhole and smashed into the wall after the straight. Then my net dropped so I didn't get to see if it just damaged me or not.

IF that's what made you rage quit sorry but nothing I could do there. :/
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Sat May 21, 2011 1:08 pm

I quit on camino after being forced into the wall. Wasn't you I don't think.

Mugello looked hilarious, didn't hit me though. Messed the corner up though due to laughter. Never seen a car travel so fast. I was half-expecting an explosion.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat May 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Lol yeah glad someone else saw it. What's weird is before I hit the wall my car was completely totaled. So the lag ghost somehow thought it had hit a lot
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2