Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On going problem with Tritton headsets

5 posters

Go down

On going problem with Tritton headsets Empty On going problem with Tritton headsets

Post by Black Ajah Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:48 am

Just a warning for those going to purchase a headset in the future, 4th time having to contact tritton for faulty mic ( not transmitting) Happened twice with 360 model and now twice with ax pro model. Great headset, surround is amazing. I now game with my old mic taped to the side of headset. Tis an ongoing problem that tritton has had, and still continues' as various forums are posting. Just thought I give my two cents since I heard some members talking about sets the other night.

cheers,

Black
Black Ajah
Black Ajah
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Black Ajah

Back to top Go down

On going problem with Tritton headsets Empty Re: On going problem with Tritton headsets

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:24 am

what do they do to fix it...my mic not working
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

On going problem with Tritton headsets Empty Re: On going problem with Tritton headsets

Post by S7 wonky Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:07 am

weird had mine for 6 months and ive had no problems
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:47 am

I just got mine yesterday... I hope mine doesn't quit working as I love it.
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ajah Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:27 am

For fixing they send a new mic and plug in cord, they work for a limited time then go mute again. According to various forums , they believe it has some thing to do with the plug in cord.

They are helpful when helping from their support site. If you do have have a problem with your headset, go to site and create a ticket ( list of defect etc.)
they tend to get back to you quick and will send replacement by mail. Had the stitching come loose on leather ear pad once and they sent me two replacements. Support is good just a little tired of same problem.

Cheers,

Black
Black Ajah
Black Ajah
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Black Ajah

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Bullet Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:38 am

I have the call of duty around the neck mic. It works and has lasted longer than any other mic for the 360 I have had. Not one problem yet a d I have had it for a year. Survived little kids so far so we will see.
S7 Bullet
S7 Bullet
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down