Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutle Beach Earforce DX 11 Mic Distortion

5 posters

Go down

Tutle Beach Earforce DX 11 Mic Distortion Empty Tutle Beach Earforce DX 11 Mic Distortion

Post by S7 Jwriter Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:36 am

I just bought the Turtle Beach Earforce DX11. I provides great sounds, but when I was playing last night, I think it was giving off distorted feedback to the other players. I don't know because I couldn't hear it, but I did notice that my mic look as if it was always on.

Does anyone have experience with this Headset? If so, did you have this or any other issues?
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Tutle Beach Earforce DX 11 Mic Distortion Empty Re: Tutle Beach Earforce DX 11 Mic Distortion

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:29 pm

they are very very sensitive mics make sure it not to near your mouth as breathing is picked up or a fan .

other then that if the problem keeps up i do not know J

ill troll around the turtle website see if there an on going issue
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Tutle Beach Earforce DX 11 Mic Distortion Empty Re: Tutle Beach Earforce DX 11 Mic Distortion

Post by S7 Jwriter Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:15 am

Thanks, Sticky...it seems to be working fine now. I messed with different settings, one of which was turning down the mic volume in my Xbox preferences. It seems to have worked. I'm loving the headset.
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Big M Easy Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm

They also seem to be VERY VERY VERY sensitive to the controller plug in. I bought a set and thought they were busted but I guess over time the plug wears out causing issues with the tb headsets. I had to use the newest controller I had in the house, I never noticed any problem on my end but other users in the lobby will get static and what not.
S7 Big M Easy
S7 Big M Easy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Big M Easy

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:06 pm

I havent had any problems with them.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:59 pm

My turtle beach headset always makes me sound like a drunken idiot... or maybe thats the Kraken.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Jwriter Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:22 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:My turtle beach headset always makes me sound like a drunken idiot... or maybe thats the Kraken.

~mrmiller

Def the Kraken...
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down