Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking bout jumping ship with verizon and getting an IPHONE

+6
S7 Zalacious
S7 Epic
S7 Glock
S7 OC
S7 Vision67
Animefrk122
10 posters

Go down

Thinking bout jumping ship with verizon and getting an IPHONE Empty Thinking bout jumping ship with verizon and getting an IPHONE

Post by Animefrk122 Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm

but should i wait for the new one or get one of the "cheaper" ones and how is the coverage with AT&T and is there anyway to get around a credit check lmao. I am using a BB right now but the iphone is so shiney!!! O.O
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Animefrk122

Back to top Go down

Thinking bout jumping ship with verizon and getting an IPHONE Empty Re: Thinking bout jumping ship with verizon and getting an IPHONE

Post by S7 Vision67 Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Droid.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Loose LL Change

Back to top Go down

Thinking bout jumping ship with verizon and getting an IPHONE Empty Re: Thinking bout jumping ship with verizon and getting an IPHONE

Post by Animefrk122 Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:18 pm

lol
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:30 pm

If you want an Iphone go with the iphone 4 when it comes out on the 24th.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Glock Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Warning... the iPhone is like crack!!!!
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:12 pm

S7 Vision67 wrote:Droid.

Gay.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:03 am

I thought Verizon was getting the iphone as well???
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 pm

S7 Zalacious wrote:I thought Verizon was getting the iphone as well???
That's what I heard...that Apple wasn't renewing the contract and going with Verizon instead...would be a better business decision by far! And then...guess what? I'd get one!! Thinking bout jumping ship with verizon and getting an IPHONE Icon_biggrin

http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2009/11/12/rumors-a-verizon-iphone-in-2010/
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Yeah the best decision would be to put the iphone on a few carriers. Verizon is CDMA and that may have slowed the development of apple putting it on there. Plus verizon does like to put all there extra add on stuff into a phone that apple may not have wanted. who knows

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Bullet Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 pm

There contract isn't up till 2012 sometime so there stuck with AT&T. As for coverage best bet is to see if they have a trial period where you can try them. I know sprint did this at one time not sure if AT&T is the same. Might ask. Or better yet see what all your friends have and the phone there on and see if the coverage is good and yes the phone does mean sh1tty connection or good connection. I don't have any problems with my service in ga anywhere but when I travel out of state I do. Mostly in the mountians but that's a given with any carrier when your in the mountians.
S7 Bullet
S7 Bullet
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:28 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:
S7 Zalacious wrote:I thought Verizon was getting the iphone as well???
That's what I heard...that Apple wasn't renewing the contract and going with Verizon instead...would be a better business decision by far! And then...guess what? I'd get one!! Thinking bout jumping ship with verizon and getting an IPHONE Icon_biggrin

[url=http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2009/11/12/rumors-a-verizon-iphone-in-2010/
http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2009/11/12/rumors-a-verizon-iphone-in-2010/[/quote[/url]]
Verizon was supposed to get one in the fall of this year but due to technical hiccups, I guess you could say , they have decided to releases one for Verizon in the future with the earliest date given being spring/summer of 2011.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Animefrk122 Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:48 pm

well surprisingly enough AT&T is here today so i shall ask them about coverage and everything but I have also been looking at HTC's Droid Incredible and been hearing rumors that motorola is coming out with a 2GHz processor phone before the end of the year so I might wait and see what happens. anyone heard anything about it?
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Jwriter Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:44 am

S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Vision67 wrote:Droid.

Gay.

I couldn't have said it better, Mr. Johnson. There's a reason all of the newer smart phones are comparing themselves to the iPhone--it's the best one out there. Phones like the Droid or Nexus One have good potential, but that's about it.

As far as the contracts, TMO will most likely be the next carrier to have it since it's the only other carrier in the US using GSM. There's a lot of credible reports that a TMO deal could happen the end of this year. I'm not sure if the renewed contract Apple has with AT&T until 2012 is a completely exclusive one, hence all of the other carrier rumors.

Sprint and Verizon are CDMA. It'll take a little longer to develop the hardware for them. Besides, Verizon shot themselves in the foot with their iPhone deal. How are you going to be in negotiations with Apple, then release ads for the Droid that slam the iPhone? That was just dumb. Their VP of Marketing should be fired. Just ask Adobe and NBC how Apple responds to getting it's feathers ruffled. At least NBC was able to get back on iTunes to deliver content. As for Adobe, well...Flash player can play on Macs.
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down