Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016 NFL Season

2 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

2016 NFL Season Empty 2016 NFL Season

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:46 am

I need OC in here, or someone to articulate to me why a few things are happening.
How is it possible that EVERY TIME someone plays in Foxboro they experience audio problems? EVERYTIME. Not just my coaches unable to get plays to my QB last Sunday, but if you remember even the Steelers complained about it last year. Either the electrical wiring is very bad in Foxboro (but only on Sunday/game day for a little while) or something fishy is happening Rolling Eyes .

Also how is it that a team that aren't Superbowl champs get to be at home 3 of their first 4 games???. This is a schedule created after we've all known the QB would be out for the first four. Again, that speaks to the league creating chances for you as well. At some point the sh*t has to be owned up to. Just admit yeah we're good (and you are!) but we got some sneaky sh*t happening too that pushes us along. I know you will say "haters this; and haters that" but if you're honest with yourself for a split second you know that some of the BS just isn't right, and I know we're division foes and all but we'll take our 2 losses each year and deal with it--but I'm talking big picture.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

2016 NFL Season Empty Re: 2016 NFL Season

Post by S7 OC Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:39 am

I have no idea how the schedule works to be honest. But we don't make the schedule. It is odd the whole head set malfunction thing that always happens to opposing teams at foxboro. But they did say this time that the battery in the helmet needed replacing so that's not on the pats. That's in your equipment crew.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:59 am

Well, at least you see and admit it. The schedule thing I said is on the league, not you. The NFL Commissioner and Bob Kraft shouldn't be so close. Infact, it's well known that Kraft and two others set his salary. Making the Commish "owe" your owner. If a man gives you $34+ Million per year, you kind of make sure he gets a win or two, or four Rolling Eyes I'm just saying OC, nothing against your squad and you have the best coach since Don Shula...but come on see it from the other side (as in all other NFL teams)!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/02/19/robert-kraft-one-of-three-owners-to-determine-roger-goodells-salary/
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:04 pm

After all the BS Goodell has given the Pats maybe they deserve some sort of break. But yes I do see the other side I'm not a blind fan who thinks ohhh haters blah blah. I'm shocked Kraft is still so buddy buddy with Goodell. The punishment given to Brady and the team was very much unprecidented for the crime accused

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:11 pm

Agreed. I'm sure other teams do that type of thing. It's like thinking only one team uses pine tar to cheat in the MLB or something. Brady and the Hoodie Master weren't the first to think of it, it has been done/seen before for sure. So yeah, maybe the punishment was slightly severe.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:53 pm

And I'm sure it's still being done. Nfl/Goodell have issues they punish players and teams in weird ways. That don't make sense though out the league.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down