Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony responds to Microsoft's invite to let Xbox gamers play PS4 players

+3
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Interseptor
S7 Sticky
7 posters

Go down

Sony responds to Microsoft's invite to let Xbox gamers play PS4 players Empty Sony responds to Microsoft's invite to let Xbox gamers play PS4 players

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:24 am

S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Sony responds to Microsoft's invite to let Xbox gamers play PS4 players Empty Re: Sony responds to Microsoft's invite to let Xbox gamers play PS4 players

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:09 pm

This should have happened a long time ago. Glad Microsoft is finally coming around to cross-network play.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Sony responds to Microsoft's invite to let Xbox gamers play PS4 players Empty Re: Sony responds to Microsoft's invite to let Xbox gamers play PS4 players

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:29 pm

Something good to see. It would be nice to get both sides of the clan back together on their respective consoles, even if it was just for pwning each other.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:49 pm

DeadSockPuppet wrote:Something good to see.  It would be nice to get both sides of the clan back together on their respective consoles, even if it was just for pwning each other.

No you Socs stay on your side of the tracks. The xbox is greaser territory. lol! lol!
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : DerangeMaverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:15 pm

I imagine this could help make game chat relevant again.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:18 pm

AtrumX wrote:I imagine this could help make game chat relevant again.
yeah I think it would be awesome for some games. I can see this happening with Call of duty maybe games like the division. Games that are MMORPH would be awesome on this kind of gameplay.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:46 pm

AtrumX wrote:I imagine this could help make game chat relevant again.

thats really what i thought as well

and sh1t  agreed way past due  now that both systems are on a paid service plan
i understood when  you could play PSN for free (main reason i also had a ps3)

over all very happy for all systems as i do own black ops 3 on pc  and would love to play  on my pc with my xbox bros . and also  pull some ps4 people into the lobbys  would be nice to game again  with everyone

and i love what they have done with win10 user and xbox  just the other day i was in a party chat with civil   and coop on my pc  (they were on xbox)  worked with no problem  and when i finished playing on my pc i told them be on xbox soon and they were like we thought you were on xbox =)
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SHMURDA Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:56 pm

this is gunna be awsome pwn ps4 boys and it would be awsome for the ps4 clan members with cod.. big practices and we could get some ground wars going on hahaha
S7 SHMURDA
S7 SHMURDA
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : S7 SHMURDA

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:22 pm

S7 Civil WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:25 pm

Meh... Microsoft needs to build a big motha fuking firewall around Xbox and get Sony to pay for it!
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:38 pm

I'm just waiting for Sony to throw big money at CoD to QoS PSN user connections so they have priority over XBL users.
Then sit back and watch flame wars saying XBL is laggy while PSN works perfect (or vice-versa depending on who pays up)
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:10 pm

AtrumX wrote:I'm just waiting for Sony to throw big money at CoD to QoS PSN user connections so they have priority over XBL users.
Then sit back and watch flame wars saying XBL is laggy while PSN works perfect (or vice-versa depending on who pays up)

i would be a dick move but on the plus side it would give me reason not to buy the next cod so in my eyes win win
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down