Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LL 300 is the highest you need for any content...

3 posters

Go down

LL 300 is the highest you need for any content... Empty LL 300 is the highest you need for any content...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:38 pm

As said by Luke Smith from Bungie...

Raid final boss isn't 310 (so you aren't pushing against something you can't attain), and so there's no meaningful progression content above 300 for you right now so being 307 or 308 in week 2 doesn't really matter in terms of power (vertical) progression.

"The max Light value for content currently in the game is 300, once you've crossed that threshold, you can climb all of the mountains currently on your horizon."

Now if I could get past 293 that would be cool.  Got 24 rare and 7 legendary engrams last night grinding CoO.  ZERO of them came out higher than 290.  And still sitting on a 280 ghost.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

LL 300 is the highest you need for any content... Empty Re: LL 300 is the highest you need for any content...

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Yeah, started working on my Hunter because a I wanted a break from trying to eek out light on my Titan, who's at 292. My ghost is also 280 and then my highest boots are only at 285. If I can get those up some points I should be able to push 295 easily. No items at or above 300, my blue 298 artifact is my highest.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

LL 300 is the highest you need for any content... Empty Re: LL 300 is the highest you need for any content...

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:43 pm

DeadSockPuppet wrote:Yeah, started working on my Hunter because a I wanted a break from trying to eek out light on my Titan, who's at 292.  My ghost is also 280 and then my highest boots are only at 285.  If I can get those up some points I should be able to push 295 easily.  No items at or above 300, my blue 298 artifact is my highest.  

Did you not get the 300 Shotty from the quests yet? Also, should get a 300 artifact from those too (I think that is after you complete the NF quest).
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:10 pm

My Titan has a ton of quests to still do.  I know I have 4 Heroic Strikes before I can unlock the option for NF, so I can finish that quest.  I don't know which quest is the one for the other item and I still don't have a sword.  I just needed a break from the Titan for a bit.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down