Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Reach Beta - Invasion Mode (now available)

5 posters

Go down

Halo Reach Beta - Invasion Mode (now available) Empty Halo Reach Beta - Invasion Mode (now available)

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri May 07, 2010 12:08 pm

PSA: Halo: Reach beta gets Invasion mode today

Halo Reach Beta - Invasion Mode (now available) Reachmpbetaboneyardinvasion3580w

If you've been waiting to lay waste to some split-jawed Elites -- or, conversely, to some uppity Spartans -- then today is your lucky day. Bungie has tweetted that Invasion mode will be added to the Halo: Reach beta at "around 11am PDT" today.

Lest you forgot how Invasion mode works, it's a 6-on-6, Spartan vs. Elite gametype that sees the Elites on the offensive, trying to take objectives and unlock new sections of the map. The Spartans, obviously, have to defend said objectives. Also, unlike most other modes in Reach, Invasion allows players to respawn next to a designated teammate (out of combat), adding to the strategic possibilities. On paper, it sounds a bit like Bad Company 2's Rush mode. In the beta, Invasion can only be played on Boneyard, a new, huge map with lots of vehicles and progressively deadlier weaponry unlocked as the match plays on.

In other words, clear your schedule. You have plans tonight.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Beta - Invasion Mode (now available) Empty Re: Halo Reach Beta - Invasion Mode (now available)

Post by S7 Sticky Fri May 07, 2010 12:23 pm

o we so got to try this one later tonight
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Beta - Invasion Mode (now available) Empty Re: Halo Reach Beta - Invasion Mode (now available)

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri May 07, 2010 12:47 pm

No doubt! I have been waiting for this. I think it may be the best thing to happen to Halo in a long time. I'll be down to play tonight.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri May 07, 2010 12:52 pm

that and i think alot of people who were not into the beta as much b4 have something to be pumped for this game mode looks and sounds sweet
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri May 07, 2010 1:27 pm

This actually sounds like something innovative for Halo. Yes, maybe a rehash of something by someone else (Battlefield) but something really new to the Halo gameplay. This is more of the type of things I was looking for to get all excited about.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri May 07, 2010 1:48 pm

Now this sounds cool, guess I ll have wait on selling odst, gonna check it out tonight, let's bring the pain guys
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Floodsfire Fri May 07, 2010 3:14 pm

I'm downloading the Beta right now, and I'll be down to play this game mode sounds fun and different than what Halo has done before.
Floodsfire
Floodsfire

GamerTag : S7 Floodsfire

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down