Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Went on a major offensive last night...

4 posters

Go down

Went on a major offensive last night... Empty Went on a major offensive last night...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:07 pm

Loving the PvP aspect of the game.  I still have a lot to learn on different builds for PvP for some more survivability, but this sh1t is fun as hell!

Victorious!

Went on a major offensive last night... RJyjal1
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Went on a major offensive last night... Empty Re: Went on a major offensive last night...

Post by Telcontar777 Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:32 pm

I just joined a group today for a seige defense and counter attack and it was a ton of fun. Second to only dungeons as far as having fun in eso in my opinion.
Telcontar777
Telcontar777
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : Telcontar777

Back to top Go down

Went on a major offensive last night... Empty Re: Went on a major offensive last night...

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 pm

what vet camp on you in ?

i need to find a healer pvp build i run like half heal half support right now
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Telcontar777 Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:50 pm

I just did a guest campaign to get my feet wet.  I'm playing on ps4 and I didn't want to commit to a campaign till I knew what the clan was planning on playing. I'm playing templar healer with bow skills for PvP and I've had some success with that. I'm only level 17 also so I'm not sure what will work better at higher levels.  Some of the people in the group were talking about how you can score lots of points by healing.
Telcontar777
Telcontar777
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : Telcontar777

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:47 am

I had a Cyrodil adventure last night for the first time - overwhelmingly huge map - tons of fun - got one solo kill on a player and killed a few NPCs. Got royally ganked once by two stealthed nightblades. I'll be back for sure!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down