Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday Night Is Alright For Fighting- Late Night CLan Event.

4 posters

Go down

Saturday Night Is Alright For Fighting- Late Night CLan Event. Empty Saturday Night Is Alright For Fighting- Late Night CLan Event.

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:33 am

OK- tomorrow night I will be hosting an S7 room to pwn the public. I will use my COD elite account to video and post all the games final kill cams on our forums. From those final kill cams, there will be a vote, and the winner will take home 800 MS points ($10) that I will personally donate. So please join up, even if it is only for a game or two and see what you can do for the final kill. The winner could be something from a skilled hard scoped sniper shot across the map or a calculated throwing knife kill, all the way to a lucky nade or scary spray-and-pray SMG to someones feet. It is all up to the vote. I hope to see many people on through-out the night, as I plan on playing from anywhere around 11 to most likely 4 A.M. EST. I hope to see many of you, even if it is only for a game or two, as anyone could get that cool final kill cam to win the to prize.

Later

~mrmiller

Last edited by S7 mrmiller on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Is Alright For Fighting- Late Night CLan Event. Empty Re: Saturday Night Is Alright For Fighting- Late Night CLan Event.

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:24 am

From what I understand, this is different than Droopy's Friday Night Fights, correct?
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Is Alright For Fighting- Late Night CLan Event. Empty Re: Saturday Night Is Alright For Fighting- Late Night CLan Event.

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:42 am

Yes. Just a drop in and out event for anyone who wants to play tonight. I'll post up any final kills you might get. So even if one player is getting the most kills or whatever, all you have to do is pull out the last one to have a chance to win. Plus if you can only play for 2 or 3 games, you can still be in it.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:44 am

Sounds like fun

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominatus Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Assuming my internet doesnt just crap out and vanish on me again for 20 hours I'll be there. Sorry about rapturing last night guys
Abominatus
Abominatus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:48 am

Good times tonight. I'll try and get the kill cams posted tomorrow. Huck got cheated out of some when playing Search, but he also has some crazy over the map throwing knife spawn kill, that I can't believe didn't make the other players rage quit. Good stuff.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down