Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLB THE SHOW '15

:: General :: Sports

Go down

MLB THE SHOW '15 Empty MLB THE SHOW '15

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:12 am

Well.... Rolling Eyes
Went to Best Buy on Saturday because I simply couldn't take another year of having no simulated baseball on XB1.
The plan was to come away with something decent. I was coming home with either the entire PS4 console (yeah just for baseball), MLB the Show for the PS3 which I own, or a new PS Vita Slim. I ended up really liking the black Wi-Fi PS Vita slim (Borderlands 2 + 6 pack bundle for roughly $220.00). I got that and of course MLB the Show '15 ($20) since that was the main reason for leaving my house.

I've played every MLB 2K game back on the X360 and even played the crappy XB1 RBI Baseball remake last year--which I refused to play this year! I always said the PS fanboys hyped MLB The Show merely because they were PS owners. But, in their defense MLB The Show is one hell of a baseball game Shocked . seriously!! As for The PS Vita, it's a really well made little handheld and does a lot of cool things. To top it all off, the PS Network is not as bad as I thought either (had to download a few games).

Well played PlayStation. Respect earned!!
Oh yeah, people will ask why spend that much just to play a baseball game. Well, Playstation has a slogan that goes "Baseball is Better". I think that sums it up!

S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

MLB THE SHOW '15 Empty Re: MLB THE SHOW '15

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:26 am

....and

This is where I cry!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown