Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 NFL draft

+4
S7 Smack
S7 DROOPY
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Coolhand
8 posters

:: General :: Sports

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2010 NFL draft - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 NFL draft

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:58 am

Vikings pickup Toby Gerhart the RB from Stanford who was a Heisman finalist... with the 19th pick of the 2nd round (51st overall). That seems crazy to me.

Charles Brown OT from USC went 32nd in the 2nd (64th overall) to the Saints - another big steal.

ND's Jimmy (blackeyes) Clausen went in the 2nd to Carolina, where he joins a stellar QB corp of nobodys.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/13115/belichick-is-nfls-master-draft-pickpocket

Belichick made six trades within five divisions, collecting more draft picks while somehow managing to improve the average value of each selection.

The New England Ponztriots have peddled eight draft picks so far and accumulated 10, including the Carolina Panthers' second-round choice next year. If we assign that pick a middling value of 48th overall, then the average draft position of the picks the Patriots acquired the past two days is 70.3. The average slot of the picks they surrendered was 84.7.
His picks may not satisfy anyone wanting a big-name draft pick, but thats some impressive trading.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

2010 NFL draft - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 NFL draft

Post by S7 Smack Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:21 pm

OK maybe I jumped the gun a bit I just wanted a few big names out there that they passed on but that is good so if calculation is right next year when we have an uncapped year meaning no salary caps we will own 2 #1's and 2 #2's that is good if they use it right.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2