Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The strange coin vendor has arrived

+7
S7 mrmiller
Lickwid Apex
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Coolhand
S7 Sticky
S7 Interseptor
OneBadHuskerFan
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The strange coin vendor has arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The strange coin vendor has arrived

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:57 pm

Same here.  Can't buy boots so I really don't need anything unless I'm breaking it down for mats.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

The strange coin vendor has arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The strange coin vendor has arrived

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:07 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Same here.  Can't buy boots so I really don't need anything unless I'm breaking it down for mats.
You should grab some Heavy Weapon Ammo from him.  1 Coin = 5 Packs.  You want about 20 to do Hard, just to be safe.  It's a lot cheaper than buying from the Gun Dealer.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:33 pm

Good point.  I've got like 20 or so coins.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Lots of stuff and upgrades today. I hope you have coins and mats!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Grabbed some new stuff from Xur. Bought one of those new Shards and used it to buy an upgraded exotic helmet to replace the maxed out one I already had. Then bought the upgrade to the exotic sniper rifle I already had which was maxed out so I can now upgrade beyond where I was before. Then I bought the exotic fusion rifle so I now have 2 exotic special weapons and two helmets.

Started the quest missions and bounties. Did the first mission on normal and was brutally abused several times on the last battle with Crota's knight - worst part was that they closed off the tunnel behind you so you were trapped in a much smaller space running from him and his minions until you can wear him down for the kill. Accepted the second mission and will probably do it later tonight since COD Clan War starts tomorrow. Would like to join someone to redo the mission on hard at a higher level to get more rewards.
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2