Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The strange coin vendor has arrived

+7
S7 mrmiller
Lickwid Apex
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Coolhand
S7 Sticky
S7 Interseptor
OneBadHuskerFan
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The strange coin vendor has arrived Empty The strange coin vendor has arrived

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:29 am

I think I only have a few coins so unless I find a way to farm them I'll definitely be missing out this week.

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

The strange coin vendor has arrived Empty Re: The strange coin vendor has arrived

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:05 am

Yeah, I only have 3 so far I think.  Got a ways to go.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

The strange coin vendor has arrived Empty Re: The strange coin vendor has arrived

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:14 am

kind of cool i was wondering were  /when this vendor would show up
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:47 am

I have 3 as well.  Can get one by playing the final mission, but that's all I've seen so far.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:55 pm

I thought in one of the things that was posted it was said that the coin vendor only appears Fri-Sun and you need like 7 coins min to shop with him.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:52 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:I thought in one of the things that was posted it was said that the coin vendor only appears Fri-Sun and you need like 7 coins min to shop with him.

You are correct that he appears only from Fri-Sunday.  And really the only worthwhile stuff is the exotic stuff that costs 13 if I remember correctly.  Think I have 5 now so I probably won't have enough by the end of the weekend but should be good to go next weekend if there's something I want.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:03 am

I was farming Mars with Shuntentatsu and Interceptor for a bit last night. Strange coin popped for me there. I'm up to 7. I agree, 13 is the key. Strikes and farming tonight, Heroic Strike by this coming weekend and hopefully I'll get to go shopping this weekend for some crazy loot.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:33 am

I'm at 7 or 8 coins now - I'll have enough for one next time.  I think I also have about a dozen motes of light but can't remember his prices for those.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:12 am

S7 Coolhand wrote:I'm at 7 or 8 coins now - I'll have enough for one next time.  I think I also have about a dozen motes of light but can't remember his prices for those.

23 (or maybe 25) Motes of Light if I remember correctly.  But remember, he'll have new stuff this coming weekend.  Some stuff may be cheaper.  Personally I dropped 13 coins on those Sunsinger gloves for my first Exotic.  They are bad ass too. 

Related?  I also got my Vanguard Rank up to 2 last night and bought a bad ass purple chest piece.  I will be 26 or maybe even 27 once I get both leveled up.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:38 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 Coolhand wrote:I'm at 7 or 8 coins now - I'll have enough for one next time.  I think I also have about a dozen motes of light but can't remember his prices for those.

23 (or maybe 25) Motes of Light if I remember correctly.  But remember, he'll have new stuff this coming weekend.  Some stuff may be cheaper.  Personally I dropped 13 coins on those Sunsinger gloves for my first Exotic.  They are bad ass too. 

Related?  I also got my Vanguard Rank up to 2 last night and bought a bad ass purple chest piece.  I will be 26 or maybe even 27 once I get both leveled up.
Nice.  Well I can always count on getting more motes of light from any purple engram that drops for me.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:40 am

S7 Coolhand wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:

Nice.  Well I can always count on getting more motes of light from any purple engram that drops for me.
LOL!.  I have only gotten one Purple item to drop from a Purple engram so far.  Almost all of it turns into blue loot or rare materials.  But don't lose heart, Kenny got a friggin Exotic drop from one of his purple engrams!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:53 am

I wonder if the Gold engram he has for sale will turn into an exotic item?

I'm wondering if they nerf the Auto-Rifles if that Pulse Rifle he has for sale this week would be worth picking up?

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:01 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:I wonder if the Gold engram he has for sale will turn into an exotic item?

I'm wondering if they nerf the Auto-Rifles if that Pulse Rifle he has for sale this week would be worth picking up?

~mrmiller

If you like Pulse Rifles then maybe (Unless there's something really special about this one).  I'm not a big fan of them and the Warlock gloves for sale are the same ones they've had 3 out of the 4 times now.  Pretty disappointing.

And yes, the exotic engram is always exotic, BUT it's not guaranteed to be for your class.  I've bought it twice now and both times it's been for other classes.

I'll be saving my coins this week.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:05 am

Is it always a helm, or is it just exotic armor of some random sort? What else do you use the motes of light for?

BTW- this week he is in the room with the Vanguards, in the upper right-hand side.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:42 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:Is it always a helm, or is it just exotic armor of some random sort? What else do you use the motes of light for?

BTW- this week he is in the room with the Vanguards, in the upper right-hand side.

~mrmiller

He had an exotic chest engram once that I bought and it turned out to be Hunter gear - WIN!  I was going to buy the chest piece he had with coins but spending motes of light instead allowed me to save coins / buy something else. 

This week I will probably buy the engram he has just to dismantle it for shards.  Doubt I spend coins this time - working up my crucible rank to buy the better speeder bike and then want to buy a fancy exhaust for it =p
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am

ewww another helm no thanks
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:12 pm

The hunter helm looks really awesome!  And it gives one extra golden gun shot per use.  Not sure if I will buy it or save for the hover bike upgrade.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Hmm, gloves look nice but I'm good with the head right now.  And I really wish I had gotten the 23 coins last week for the auto rifle, although a pulse rifle wouldn't be terrible.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:32 am

I bought the helmet, building up a full set of exotics so I can replace whatever I dont get for raid gear
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:26 am

I'll be waiting for a helmet due to the fact that the raid helmet is said to only drop in the hard raids.  Sadly last week there was a helmet but after getting the Suros Regime I couldn't afford it.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:30 pm

He was hard for me to find this week, but he is to the right when you go down to the hanger.

I picked up the armor, as I had the coins and I think the extra grenade will be helpful. I'll level it up and decide if I like it before sinking any shards into it.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:31 pm

So where is he at and what's he got this week? Anyone on Xbox want to run the weekly real quick this afternoon/tonight to get more coins? I'd like to stay stocked up in case I get back into the game with the expansions.

S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:47 pm

I'd most likely be down.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:53 pm

Xur is by the ships, right side of the tower. He's selling:

Helmet engram
Truth rocket launcher
Mask of the Third Man hunter helm
Crest of Alpha Lupi titan chest
Sunbreakers warlock gauntlets
Shotgun telemetry
Machine gun telemetry
Scout rifle telemetry
Plasma drive
Emerald coil
Heavy ammo synth
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:38 pm

Ugh- all recent repeats for me. Oh well, I can horde my coins!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next