Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Beta Starts Now! (Xbox One)

+7
S7 mrmiller
DeadSockPuppet
S7 OC
S7 Coolhand
S7 Interseptor
S7 Sticky
OneBadHuskerFan
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Destiny Beta Starts Now! (Xbox One) - Page 3 Empty Re: Destiny Beta Starts Now! (Xbox One)

Post by S7 Coolhand Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:40 pm

It's over.  Sad

Ended up with 3 level 8's - my hunter had 157 armor and an auto rifle with attack 62 that increased while ADS (slowing the rate of fire).  Managed to get my first winning team first place finish in PVP just before the end.  Found some level 20 enemies - one called a screamer.  This was an awesome beta and I can't wait for the real thing.

Last edited by S7 Coolhand on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Destiny Beta Starts Now! (Xbox One) - Page 3 Empty Re: Destiny Beta Starts Now! (Xbox One)

Post by S7 OC Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:43 pm

Ya flip the switch your mission is done till September 9th. 
Oh well it was a ton of fun can't wait till it comes out.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:58 pm

I suggest keeping an eye in the beta.  There's been rumors they might fire it back up randomly for more test data.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:19 pm

I liked it, and glad I got to play the Beta. I'm not as head-over-heals crazy about it as some, but it's really going to be a good fun game.

One aggravation-
I was playing the Devils Lair strake mission, and before we even got the webs down, one of the players quit. Then, as soon as the tank was taken out, the other one quit. So it was just me going for the prime. It's so annoying, and took me a long time to take it out solo. It's one thing when people quit on you in COD or something, but that is a 5-10 min match, to quit on a 30+ min raid-type mission is frustrating.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:50 pm

agreed the game has alot of plus sides

feels like every other MMO to me which is fine for leveling but i fear end game is going to be lacking 

and if the level cap is really 20  thats going to be gay
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:29 am

I'm probably the only guy in North America that DIDN'T have this anywhere on his radar. Wasn't interested, hadn't read the rumors, knew it was coming--but that about it. Hadn't seen any preview trailers, nothing.

Then played the beta. WOW! Very surprised. Not head-over-heels like Matt said but far better than what I even expected. The play was a "Halo" style (which obviously I love) and it just felt like something I could spend hours playing. I didn't have this on my list but will certainly be buying on release now. This is another reason they do the beta...for people like me. They just picked up another loyal customer.

Thanks as always Bungie....you rock!
p.s. can't wait for the new Halo Smile
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:06 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:I'm probably the only guy in North America that DIDN'T have this anywhere on his radar. Wasn't interested, hadn't read the rumors, knew it was coming--but that about it. Hadn't seen any preview trailers, nothing.

Then played the beta. WOW! Very surprised. Not head-over-heels like Matt said but far better than what I even expected. The play was a "Halo" style (which obviously I love) and it just felt like something I could spend hours playing. I didn't have this on my list but will certainly be buying on release now. This is another reason they do the beta...for people like me. They just picked up another loyal customer.

Thanks as always Bungie....you rock!
p.s. can't wait for the  new Halo Smile

And there was only 1 strike and 0 raids.  I can't wait until the game comes out and get a chance to play the game it was meant to be played.  I have a feeling heroic strikes and raids at the high levels are going to be epic!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:10 am

Really enjoyed both the Alpha and Beta.  Can't wait for 9/9!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Some people take this sh1t too seriously, LMAO.

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:57 pm

I was in the same boat as Klown.  Everyone was talking about this and I wasn't really interested.  I played the Halo games but I'm not a fanboy so I would have been fine not getting into this

Then I played the alpha. 

Then I set up a pre-order on Amazon to get beta codes without putting money down on the game.  

And then I played the beta.  

Now I will cancel my Amazon pre-order and get one on PSN to get Day 1 Digital, and hopefully pre-download.   

I will definitely be putting in some work on this game.  You can't beat a game where you can play the same character in PvP and PvE and continue to level the character in both.  This will probably be my FPS and RPG for the foreseeable future (unless EOS drops the sub) so I plan on cruising along to get possibly a level 20 in all classes, or maybe just a bunch of Warlocks, I dunno.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:29 pm

i just want new games already XD i hate summer as far as gaming and 110+  Weather
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:33 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing the new subclasses - from the grimoire card thing on bungie.net it looks like there may be 6 subclasses for each.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:53 am

Here is why I must play a hunter- Throwing Knife.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=490912501F49ED78!2048&authkey=!ADadufZJhMUm0_s&ithint=video%2cmp4

And it was the strike mission where everyone left me to fight the Prime solo.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 am

I had the throwing knife, never got a chance to use it..
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3